All the bs people say about Eminem

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As opposed to yours? Your acting like their rap careers took off after his gracious act lol

Look what Dre did for Em, look what Proof did for Em, look what the outsidaz did for em. All helped him along when he was no one.

Stop.tryna dissect the em hate without adressing the issue.

He fell off, is overratted by cacs and for the most part despite being talented makes majority horrible music.

I'm not saying there careers took off, but he gave them exposure to an audience that would probably never hear any music from them. He took to respectable MC's and put them in an album that is diamond. He didn't have to. I'm just saying that he ultimately respects hip hop

fundz

Pro
Daps
:duck:

I think he had them on the album because it was two emcees he respected. Seems that regardless of what dude does he gets pooped on for it. shyt gets old.

Yes, cause RBX and sticky fukking Fingaz were such great rappers he just couldn't wait to throw 'em on his album :duck:

I bet you a stack even at the time they wouldn't have cracked his top 50.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not saying there careers took off, but he gave them exposure to an audience that would probably never hear any music from them. He took to respectable MC's and put them in an album that is diamond. He didn't have to. I'm just saying that he ultimately respects hip hop

Onyx slam is more classic than any em song and Sticky solo black trash shyts any single em album.

He didnt know the album would be diamond:snoop: and frankly he got styled on on the song.

Azire

Inner layers = Himalayas
Daps
Reppin
The other side, otherwise
you got it wrong...they give him more credit than he deserves...Like Benzino says..."if he was a couple shades darker he would be Canibus"

Ethnicity and hate aside, why doesn't he deserve some credit for his ridiculous wordplay? Em was an emcee prior to blowing up, and before the theatrics. I think it still came down to doing a joint with people he wanted to do a joint with.

Azire

Inner layers = Himalayas
Daps
Reppin
The other side, otherwise
Yes, cause RBX and sticky fukking Fingaz were such great rappers he just couldn't wait to throw 'em on his album :duck:

I bet you a stack even at the time they wouldn't have cracked his top 50.

I disagree. I think musicians, if able, enjoy making music with musicians they respect.

fundz

Pro
Daps
I disagree. I think musicians, if able, enjoy making music with musicians they respect.

Rap artists are more politicians than musicians.

Bottom-line being, there was obviously more to it than just him reaching out, uh, out of respect.

Daps
Ethnicity and hate aside, why doesn't he deserve some credit for his ridiculous wordplay? Em was an emcee prior to blowing up, and before the theatrics. I think it still came down to doing a joint with people he wanted to do a joint with.

I don't think he is not talented, but he is Raps Jeremy Lin...great white hype. Jeremy Lins is a talented athlete but was given waaay too much credit and praise while other players of his caliber are overlooked. God forbid we get a white basketball player on par with a Russle Westbrook and I promise you, they will be comparing him to Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Magic, ect.

Same thing with m&m...there are countless black artist that has those abilities and they are over looked.

EDIT: Before the dikkheads come in and say..."Jeremy Lin isn't white arshole :jawalrus:"...he is the NBA's closest thing. :stopitslime: