All the bs people say about Eminem

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't think he is not talented, but he is Raps Jeremy Lin...great white hype. Jeremy Lins is a talented athlete but was given waaay too much credit and praise while other players of his caliber are overlooked. God forbid we get a white basketball player on par with a Russle Westbrook and I promise you, they will be comparing him to Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Magic, ect.

Same thing with m&m...there are countless black artist that has those abilities and they are over looked.

EDIT: Before the dikkheads come in and say..."Jeremy Lin isn't white arshole :jawalrus:"...he is the NBA's closest thing. :stopitslime:

The problem with this statement is jermey Lin doesnt get the same amount of respect from his NBA PEERS like Em gets from his....regardless of what some of my Coli brehs say, u can't deny Em respect level amongst hip hop top dogs is elite level....

Daps
The problem with this statement is jermey Lin doesnt get the same amount of respect from his NBA PEERS like Em gets from his....regardless of what some of my Coli brehs say, u can't deny Em respect level amongst hip hop top dogs is elite level....

:what: you serious...a rap so-sign has no real value at all.

The same rap industry that will co-sign a Gucci Mane, then when he cools off, they co-sign Waka...next 2 Chains.

If you haven't noticed rappers no longer have independent opinion...everything is politics...co-sign who everyone else is co-signing so that you can remain relevant in the eyes of the fans...

Rap is a business, the art form and integrity died long ago...

Let me re-iterate...Im not saying m&m cant rap...m&m is skilled. He just gets waaay more praise than he deserves.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:what: you serious...a rap so-sign has no real value at all.

The same rap industry that will co-sign a Gucci Mane, then when he cools off, they co-sign Waka...next 2 Chains.

If you haven't noticed rappers no longer have independent opinion...everything is politics...co-sign who everyone else is co-signing so that you can remain relevant in the eyes of the fans...

Rap is a business, the art form and integrity died long ago...

Let me re-iterate...Im not saying m&m cant rap...m&m is skilled. He just gets waaay more praise than he deserves.
I was just saying that the jermey Lin analogy wasn't a good one thats all.....and Em was doing his thing before the game was ran by the rap nikkas u talking about....He got respect from creditable rappers of his era

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Em did pretty well battling. Canibus got ate up and embarrassed. So hell no. Their styles aren't even similar.

Not to mention Em is a better song writer then Bis....and makes better diss records.....when Bis makes a "Stan"...."Superman"..."the way I am"....let me know

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People trying too hard in this thread.
Em is going to go down as one of the best.....deal with it.

maybe one of the most talented but definitely not the best @ anything. If so he should easily have genre defining classic albums and songs but yet he has more garbage music than good. we can't just fish for the gold nuggets out the pile of shyt and choose to only focus on them and them only :heh:

cacs will cac though:ld:

Royce styled on Em all over BME album too is Royce also the best lol.

Daps
I was just saying that the jermey Lin analogy wasn't a good one thats all.....and Em was doing his thing before the game was ran by the rap nikkas u talking about....He got respect from creditable rappers of his era

Well...my opinion is not gonna change...and I can imagine your opinion wont change either. m&m is talented but I will never look at him as a GOAT. To each his own.

I respect your thoughts tho.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People hating on Eminem for no damn reason but maybe gotta do with the N word.

Eminem is one of the dope MCs.

Let me get this straight.....many MCs rappers like Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Redman, Jadakiss, KRS-One, etc have respect for Eminem ....you know why?....because that WHITE BOY GOT SKILLED!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People hating on Eminem for no damn reason but maybe gotta do with the N word.

Eminem is one of the dope MCs.

Let me get this straight.....many MCs rappers like Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Redman, Jadakiss, KRS-One, etc have respect for Eminem ....you know why?....because that WHITE BOY GOT SKILLED!

Get this straight they respect his SKILLZ, his MUSIC THO :usure:

yeah crack a bottle really had everyone rocking with him or was it I'm not afraid another certified hip hop classic from a rap legend:troll:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I don't think he is not talented, but he is Raps Jeremy Lin...great white hype. Jeremy Lins is a talented athlete but was given waaay too much credit and praise while other players of his caliber are overlooked. God forbid we get a white basketball player on par with a Russle Westbrook and I promise you, they will be comparing him to Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Magic, ect.

Same thing with m&m...there are countless black artist that has those abilities and they are over looked.

EDIT: Before the dikkheads come in and say..."Jeremy Lin isn't white arshole :jawalrus:"...he is the NBA's closest thing. :stopitslime:

Co-fukkin-sign.

This is where the comparison between the NBA and the music industry just doesn't work. I have no doubt Em has a lot of respect amongst his peers but don't get it twitted......the music industry is tough to break into....people ride each other's coattails all the time hoping for a ticket....and please believe plenty of folks will "respect" anyone who can get them further into the industry.