All the bs people say about Eminem

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People fail to realize in the prime of his career he featured Sticky Fingaz and RBX on his most anticipated album.

U got to respect that.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
And? Rappers feature questionable dudes or their nikkas on their albums all the time. If anything that is a bad look because they are always ass and they are always apart of the worst song. It isn't a coincidence.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is people always complain about Em and hip hop. Who else would feature these two dudes on an album that EVERYONE was checking for. He didn't play the safe route, and include some non respectable people. He didn't have to feature anyone at all. He gave them a chance to shine. Got to respect that.

fundz

Pro
Daps
He did it solely for hip-hop street cred, bruh. Obviously he'd blown pretty quickly and was gonna sell regardless...

You make it sound like he was doing the rap game a favor or something

Azire

Inner layers = Himalayas
Daps
Reppin
The other side, otherwise
He did it solely for hip-hop street cred, bruh. Obviously he'd blown pretty quickly and was gonna sell regardless...

:duck:

I think he had them on the album because it was two emcees he respected. Seems that regardless of what dude does he gets pooped on for it. shyt gets old.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My point is people always complain about Em and hip hop. Who else would feature these two dudes on an album that EVERYONE was checking for. He didn't play the safe route, and include some non respectable people. He didn't have to feature anyone at all. He gave them a chance to shine. Got to respect that.

Should we clap for him because the mighty cac em gave some nikkaz a handout? What exactly is so amazing bout this. They are both good artists.

Em is still a clown and coward that dont respect blacks.

Respect to cacs like action bronson, he is good in my book.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should we clap for him because the mighty cac em gave some bummy nikkaz a handout? What exactly is so amazing bout this. They are both good artists.

Em is still a clown and coward that dont respect blacks.

Respect to cacs like action bronson, he is good in my book.

I get your motive Kunta... SMH

Daps
:duck:

I think he had them on the album because it was two emcees he respected. Seems that regardless of what dude does he gets pooped on for it. shyt gets old.

you got it wrong...they give him more credit than he deserves...Like Benzino says..."if he was a couple shades darker he would be Canibus"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get your motive Kunta... SMH

As opposed to yours? Your acting like their rap careers took off after his gracious act lol

Look what Dre did for Em, look what Proof did for Em, look what the outsidaz did for em. All helped him along when he was no one.

Stop.tryna dissect the em hate without adressing the issue.

He fell off, is overratted by cacs and for the most part despite being talented makes majority horrible music.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got it wrong...they give him more credit than he deserves...Like Benzino says..."if he was a couple shades darker he would be Canibus"

Comparing Em to Canibust us fukking hilarious. Canibust lacks a lot of things that em has (the ability to make songs and charisma are two of them).... Canibust personality had him doomed from the start

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
eminem aint got no fukking charisma, hes a nasal voiced white boy who probably got the fukk beat out of him in school

ironically enough most rappers today sound like nasally voice white boys