All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
You know the Black Highlander rule is in full effect....

blackhighlander.jpg

:laff::laff: oh my gawd

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Is Fear The Walking Dead still set in the beginning of the Apocalypse? Or did they gonna do a time skip to catch up with the other show? Still trying to see how Morgan fits in with them.

Last season was fire...some time has passed in the show I think are intentionally being vague about it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv said it a good few times but this show would benefit so fukking much more if it trimmed its episodes down to 12 a season..or even down to ten and make them an hour long.

1. I'm pretty sure I read that this show has a budget of 2.5 million an episode (GOT has 10 million per episode, fewer episodes I know but still..)

2. The actors/actresses on this show only get paid for episodes they appear in, and the cast of TWD is huge, this is why sometimes we don't see certain main characters for weeks at a time, and why they are forced to have standalone episodes focusing on 1-2 characters.

3. The special effects, gun fights and CGI look very questionable on this show sometimes.

Its clear this show has a budget issue, yet they insist on 16 episodes a season..and since they don't have the budget to constantly have the show moving forward with all of it's characters present it means we get whole half seasons that only take place over the course of 2 days and constant conversations between boring characters as they desperately try and stretch the show out from point A to B.

Imagine if this show was on HBO, had 10 hour long episodes in a season with no mid season break killing of its momentum.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
BTW, I need negan to be in EVERY episode going foward. he is by far the BEST character on this show, and thus should be in every episode.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are we assuming that because of all the times he hasn't killed rick to-date, or did he actually say it (serious question)? valid point either way. :ld:

however... this bytch already shot rick once. they made a whole point out of that. also, if not for the fact that ezekiel, shiva, killa carol and the goon patrol all-stars showed up at the last minute of last season's finale, negan would have murdered carl. right in front of rick. and a large reason he was about to pull it off was because the junk people were spying on rick for negan and helped negan spring that double-cross.

again, if not for a last minute save rick did not know was coming, carl would be dead right now.

THESE are the people rick goes back to for help? the only way that shyt makes any kind of sense is if rick is now setting THEM up for a double-cross, to wipe them out completely.
He discussed this breh he explained all this in the show

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
BTW, I need negan to be in EVERY episode going foward. he is by far the BEST character on this show, and thus should be in every episode.
Lol negan is actually killing this show and you don't know it. Show was doing monster numbers and then they had them all kneeling and then the fade to black. Fans didn't like that one bit but there was still enough fanaticism to watch the premiere and once they did the rest of the season was a slog. And it's been a slog since now the ratings are starting to indicate it. This saviour shyt might be dope on the pages but it's kind of boring in live action

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This show lost itself completely. This is the first season since it started that I just stopped watching and come to this thread for info. Seems like it got no plot anymore, that Sheva shyt was too weak to continue this, unless Negan starts smackin ppl up again.