All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really a capture if you willingly walk into a hornets nest?
I don't understand at all. Why not just take your army and wipe them out like all the saviors outpost? Why take prisoners? I thought the point was to kill all enemies so they can live in peace.

Jesus scared of being convicted of war crimes?

I know it's just to stretch this shyt out but we been waiting what two years for Negan to get his comeuppance. Let's get to it fukkk

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They captured Rick.

Somebody did something smart.

How is that smart? That’s as stupid as Rick, the leader of the entire revolt against Negan, walking in there dolo instead of sending someone else to negotiate. And THREATENING a group of ppl who already double-crossed you!

If they were smart they would’ve shot him dead on the spot and crippled Negan’s rivals, or immediately auctioned him to the highest bidder for more weapons.

But because the show has gone to shyt, they’ll drag this out for as long as possible before they reveal they ARE joining Rick’s side. Which could have been wrapped up in this episode in 5 minutes so we could move on to more important storylines.

Nope. Naked Rick in a shipping container. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that smart? That’s as stupid as Rick, the leader of the entire revolt against Negan, walking in there dolo instead of sending someone else to negotiate. And THREATENING a group of ppl who already double-crossed you!

If they were smart they would’ve shot him dead on the spot and crippled Negan’s rivals, or immediately auctioned him to the highest bidder for more weapons.

But because the show has gone to shyt, they’ll drag this out for as long as possible before they reveal they ARE joining Rick’s side. Which could have been wrapped up in this episode in 5 minutes so we could move on to more important storylines.

Nope. Naked Rick in a shipping container. :scust:
Maybe the garbage lady still wants the D but this time she ain't taking no for an answer.

THATS the deal. Its the only way

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What happened to the saviors training?? They are now doing the stupidest things and getting killed. Stand around to get shot, no advance scouts. No teamwork whatsoever now. In all reality the show needs to be canceled next season. Rap up this season and have one final farewell season. It’s gone on to long now.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I was about 5 minutes behind, so I fast-forwarded through the scene with Ezekiel and Carol.

I'm certain he lost confidence and Carol had to give him a "We need you" speech.
:russ:
Tell me I'm wrong...

giphy.gif

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
What happened to the saviors training?? They are now doing the stupidest things and getting killed. Stand around to get shot, no advance scouts. No teamwork whatsoever now. In all reality the show needs to be canceled next season. Rap up this season and have one final farewell season. It’s gone on to long now.
As long as ratings are up, their gonna continue to milk it out, no matter how uneventful and monotonous it is.

How much you wanna bet there will be a scene where one of the Kingdom people appear to be close to being killed either by a walker or a savior, then suddenly Ezekiel comes out of nowhere for the save?

Of course we'll be subjected to another one of Ezekiel's monologues followed by the big Samoan dude saying something like "The Return of the King!"

This shyt's so damn predictable.

Oville

Pro
Daps
As long as ratings are up, their gonna continue to milk it out, no matter how uneventful and monotonous it is.

How much you wanna bet there will be a scene where one of the Kingdom people appear to be close to being killed either by a walker or a savior, then suddenly Ezekiel comes out of nowhere for the save?

Of course we'll be subjected to another one of Ezekiel's monologues followed by the big Samoan dude saying something like "The Return of the King!"

This shyt's so damn predictable.
:mjlol: