All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Are the ratings falling off yet?

Because the writers and producers need that push to do better.
Ratings are falling off in the NFL too, but the main reason is that millions of people have cut their cable cords.

TWD ratings rose this week and that's even before the Live+3 numbers are added. The show is still one of, if not, the top rated shows on television.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rick gotta be the most retarded guy going back to the trash people :what:
Simp boy Jesus sentimental ass gonna get a lot of hilltop people murked :snoop:
Be on the brink of victory but let it slip by being retarded simps brehs :welp21:
Not only that, but he went there solo. I would have brought the crew and forced them to get down or lay down.

Also, why would Rick recruit them when they've proven not to be trustworthy??? I would have went back to Oceanside before the garbage pail kids.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Iv said it a good few times but this show would benefit so fukking much more if it trimmed its episodes down to 12 a season..or even down to ten and make them an hour long.

1. I'm pretty sure I read that this show has a budget of 2.5 million an episode (GOT has 10 million per episode, fewer episodes I know but still..)

2. The actors/actresses on this show only get paid for episodes they appear in, and the cast of TWD is huge, this is why sometimes we don't see certain main characters for weeks at a time, and why they are forced to have standalone episodes focusing on 1-2 characters.

3. The special effects, gun fights and CGI look very questionable on this show sometimes.

Its clear this show has a budget issue, yet they insist on 16 episodes a season..and since they don't have the budget to constantly have the show moving forward with all of it's characters present it means we get whole half seasons that only take place over the course of 2 days and constant conversations between boring characters as they desperately try and stretch the show out from point A to B.

Imagine if this show was on HBO, had 10 hour long episodes in a season with no mid season break killing of its momentum.

There's no reason this show should be as low budget as it is at this point. They making money hand over fist and the special effects are amateur as hell.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no reason this show should be as low budget as it is at this point. They making money hand over fist and the special effects are amateur as hell.
Exactly, the deer and the green screen sky, even shiva looked trash at parts, with the amount of commercials too. I just don't understand how they say they hear and understand all of the criticisms they get with the slow pace and character specific episodes, and they only pay the actors for the episodes they appear in..why have 16 episodes? it just seems that having shorter seasons would fix alot of this shows shortcomings.