All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This "War" could've been over if the leaders weren't p*ssy. All they had to do was bum rush the fukk outta Negan and murder everyone in there

These nikkas always gotta "take prisoners" smh. Either kill them or pack them on a school bus blindfolded, drive them hours away, dump them in the middle of nowhere and tell them good luck.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh really ended the biggest role of his life to go to college :russ:

family taught him ass backwards.

He making hella money. He's only 18. Could have milked this role until hes like 22/23 ish. Then went to college with all the money he made.

what in the fukk ass backwards shyt was he thinking.

shyt doesn't even sound rational

doesn't matter what you do, how much money you make, or how cool your job sounds to other people. if you're not passionate about what you do, at some point work is just work.

"If you get comfortable, you just start doing work for the money, you’re done. You’re a done artist. And that goes for an author, a director, anybody. Once you’re not doing it for the sake of proving yourself and challenging yourself, you’re done." -Chris Rock

if your heart isn't in it. if you have a passion for something else and the means to pursue it, why settle for just working? i can't fault a person for making their own decisions when it comes to what's important in life. even if they aren't the decisions i would make. if anything i salute him for deciding he wanted something else, even at the cost of future wealth.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
doesn't matter what you do, how much money you make, or how cool your job sounds to other people. if you're not passionate about what you do, at some point work is just work.

"If you get comfortable, you just start doing work for the money, you’re done. You’re a done artist. And that goes for an author, a director, anybody. Once you’re not doing it for the sake of proving yourself and challenging yourself, you’re done." -Chris Rock

if your heart isn't in it. if you have a passion for something else and the means to pursue it, why settle for just working? i can't fault a person for making their own decisions when it comes to what's important in life. even if they aren't the decisions i would make. if anything i salute him for deciding he wanted something else, even at the cost of future wealth.
Plus from a script standpoint he killed his mama......he had to die, it was the inevitable:yeshrug:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Just wanted to drop back in to say fukk CORAL!

Glad that POS is dead!

I'll be stopping by to dance on his grave

giphy.gif

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Oceanside Grandma with less than 2 seconds of screen time before getting her wig pushed back :mjlol:

Maggie's one of the only half competently written characters on the whole show. The writers need to drop that played out moral dilemma bullshyt and let her run the Hilltop in full savage mode to give the viewers something different for a change.

No more Walking Larry until 2018 :blessed:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
This talking dead show is so bad :laff:
The host is such a fukkin douche bag. The guests try interpreting scenes and act like it’s some deep ass show

That Yvette chick's appearances on there are :snoop: the way she tries to interpret hidden meanings and foreshadowing in scenes that were clearly half assed. You can tell her taste in shows must be trash by how much she overhypes this one's flabby attempts at being artsy and deep.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i am done ever watching this stoopid pussified emasculated show ever again.

all through this episode it never made any sense.
hit the road to stoopidsville, and managed to emasculate any and every male character all in one fell swoop.
after previously emasculating any black masculine lead as complete clock work.

like i told people before this show was made to create the end game being gale anne herd as madison as her avatar.
to embody herself in this universe.
after, gale anne herd, performed a complete coup of darabont.
now, like i said eventually it would be exposed she also hijacked this franchise to have fear become the lead.
to lead to the eventual madison saves the zombie universe in this television to what will be movie franchise.

that at this point, i will never watch this bullshyt anymore cause they fully made this show into the walking mysceria, or the walking amazon.

where eventually the women of all the shows will be made to be put in order of the top white women in madison and her daughter.
lord over any and every character while also showing to be clearly better than any other character in the entire series or franchise's existence.

art barr

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Binged the rest of the season this week since dipping out after episode 2. Gotta say, show is a lot more tolerable this way :ehh: The season dramatically picked up in the second half. Show is filled with low IQ characters now. This "war" could've been resolved at some point in every episode this season.

Anyway...

Shame Carl had die just as Enid startin to fill out. Livin in a zombie apocalypse during puberty gotta be WOAT.

And I :mjlol: at the writers clearly pairing her with the gay guy to avoid any PR mess :heh:

Can't say I'm invested in anyone at this point. Negan gonna throw his back out with all the backwards dipping his does while talking. Negan shoulda been some 6'5, physically imposing character. This skinny jean version would get his wig pushed back by half his "workers." I seen them brothas in the background :mjpls:

Bring on Crazy Rick. If this was the last season, you couldn't tell me they weren't settin up Rick to go out like Maximus :russ:

Dude, this show was filmed way before all that Weinstein foolishness. If Chandler Riggs asked to be killed off, he a damn fool for jumping off the gravy train.