All Of My ****** Are Out Here Gettin Killed, **** Is Fukin Back To Back To Back

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
SMH at some of you fukk ass whiteboys, get the fukk out of my thread if you only gone bring some bullshyt to the table. Any nikka on here that grew up in the inner city has went thru this on some level, when I 1st graduated some of the nikkas that got killed were expected cause nikkas were not living right, but as the years have went on more and more nikkas that aint deserve no shyt ,like that has been killed on some bullshyt.

I aint stayed in the city since this time last year, but I own 3 houses that are all getting renovated at the moment so I was planning on using one of those when they are done. My whole point with this thread was to speak on that "comfort zone" shyt. Im comfortable in the city, I dont be out here worrying about what another can/would do if I come across the wrong nikka, but shyt like this fasho shows me that anything can happen. My nikka had just left from the barber shop with everybody, the nikka aint do shyt but sold CD's/DVD's and some 10$ kush bags, I dont even know what the fukk happened yet but it had to be some instantaneous shyt that happened right there. He was not even no tough acting nikka, the nikka was cool as hell. nikkas saying it was a argument with a random nikka and the nikka left and came back to kill him.

#1 rule in the streets: There are no rules. Anybody can get got at anytime, for any reason. A lot of times, more often then not, it ain't the brolic "i'll put you in the dirt for sneezin' my way" type dudes that get murked, it's the lil cool azz nikka that never bothered nobody. Dog eat dog type sh*t. If your homey was one not be f*cked with, then he probably would still be alive. You doin' you, in that kind of environment, you gotta stay with the strap, stay on edge, stay ready to pop at dudes. That's the only way. The second there is weakness, the wolves come out :wow: I ain't an average hood nikka, but I have been in life or death situation 3 times, by the grace of God first, and my willingness to go there with nikkaz second, I'm still alive. But my dude, you need to listen to what people are tellin' you. You are playin' the odds. We ain't sayin' live around white folk, but if 30 nikkaz is gettin' popped in your hood even in a 10 year time span, a hustla like you should get the f*ck out. Nikkaz finna find out you stackin' and get at you, it's not worth it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
time for you to elevate your lifestyle....
if youre a hustla buy some of that property
there......nikka can buy a 5 bedroom in detroit
for a pack of sunflower seeds and a timberland.

stay busy and out of the way...
a0yqua.jpg

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I used to stay over in that general area. In the early 2000s, it was a real decent area around the mall and okay on Gratiot, we used to be over there getting food, shopping, etc. Where I was at, the homes used to be kept up, yards nice, ..good neighbors...middle class neighborhood. The whole atmosphere has changed, I was shocked when I went back not that long after we moved. I see the same thing starting in immediate suburbs (just the other side of 8 mile). That's drive thru country now (like flyover), don't stop til I get downtown or whatever destination.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My condolences,......

My man's and his gf were stabbed to death in the playground of the elementary school exactly, where He became a basketball legend in.
duke taught me everything about succeeding in the chi.

Hold ya head,....

Art Barr

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
http://wap.myfoxdetroit.com/w/main/story/90673904/

A fukkin off duty cop, for fukkin real. A nikka that represents the law did this shyt, wtf. Its all good though, nikkas got his name and plate number. Dude aint gone make it to a trial, period.

damn man :snoop:

i dont know your situation, but there's lots of places where you can live in peace. one thing i learned as i got older, the people you surround yourself with will be the first ones to get you killed. consider your options and think about getting out of detroit. if that's not a option, then be safe bruh..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is when you start saving and move you and your family to the burbs

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:to:

That's why I'm working on moving my moms out of the D. She lives right on the border of Grosse Pointe, so it's relatively safe, but still, I'm trying to find her a place in the suburbs this year. Nyggas always got down like that in the D, but I've heard shyt has gotten worse and worse since I moved. :smh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Move to a white neighborhood. The extra 500 bucks on rent is nothing compared to your life.

They keyboard black militants will be quick to call me a c00n but they know I'm telling the truth