All Of My ****** Are Out Here Gettin Killed, **** Is Fukin Back To Back To Back

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
God this place is a breeding place for kaks and koons. Some of the responses in here are mind-numbingly ignorant.

To the OP...you have to move on, if for anything to clear your head mentally and spiritually. In order to affect change, if you so desire, you have to put yourself in an economic and mental space in order to fully realize that change. You running around with a strap is just setting the stage for you to become a 32 statistic. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, but you have to get out of that immediate environment for right now. @DetroitEWarren

Last edited by a moderator:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
SMH at some of you fukk ass whiteboys, get the fukk out of my thread if you only gone bring some bullshyt to the table. Any nikka on here that grew up in the inner city has went thru this on some level, when I 1st graduated some of the nikkas that got killed were expected cause nikkas were not living right, but as the years have went on more and more nikkas that aint deserve no shyt ,like that has been killed on some bullshyt.

I aint stayed in the city since this time last year, but I own 3 houses that are all getting renovated at the moment so I was planning on using one of those when they are done. My whole point with this thread was to speak on that "comfort zone" shyt. Im comfortable in the city, I dont be out here worrying about what another can/would do if I come across the wrong nikka, but shyt like this fasho shows me that anything can happen. My nikka had just left from the barber shop with everybody, the nikka aint do shyt but sold CD's/DVD's and some 10$ kush bags, I dont even know what the fukk happened yet but it had to be some instantaneous shyt that happened right there. He was not even no tough acting nikka, the nikka was cool as hell. nikkas saying it was a argument with a random nikka and the nikka left and came back to kill him.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Damn, breh. My ex stayed on 8 & Gratiot before she moved. I know exactly where you're talking about. :snoop:

fukk this place. Pretty much all of my boys packed up & moved out west and I'm saving up everything I make with the intentions of dipping out. My boy got off probation, had a ticket to leave, and found out he'd gotten this hood broad pregnant before his flight. Now he's stuck and forced to raise a kid here.

That's all the motivation I need to get the fukk out. :yikesvince:

tumblr_m79k1eKuN61qgq4wjo1_500.gif

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm sorry for your losses. I can't really relate to your struggle, but if I was you, I'd do everything I possibly could to move out of Detroit and start a new life somewhere where there's jobs, less violence, and more opportunity.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
WTF man, this shyt is starting to get to me. Got a call this morning about my nikka J getting shot at the gas station after a random argument with a nikka on 8 Mile and Gratiot. My nikka Tae and his babymama got killed at the store last week and that shyt fukked the whole hood up. Im the type of nikka that goes nowhere without my strap cause I know how quick nikkas are to pop off up here, but im humble as fukk and if shyt gets to the point where burners are drawn you best believe I had a reason. These other nigggas though, nikkas dont give a fukk about their life or freedom in these streets up here. Im in my comfort zone in my city, but as these deaths get closer and closer one day that nikka on the ground could be me, and it could be some instantaneous shyt that happened then and there. The fukk is wrong with these nikkas man, since I graduated in 04, this is the 31st death of either somebody I was close to or just went to school with. nikkas need to wake the fukk up, for real.

nikkas angry man shyt fukked up for alot of nikkas
stay out the way get dat money bro esp since its bout to be hot
best bet is to just fukk wit these hoes on some chill shyt
nikkas out here aint givin a fukk i found out one of the nikkas i went to school wit on dat white nikka only 23 idk whats goin on wit nikkas

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/110873-antoine-dodson-hebrew-israelite-now.html

:blessed:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
WTF man, this shyt is starting to get to me. Got a call this morning about my nikka J getting shot at the gas station after a random argument with a nikka on 8 Mile and Gratiot. My nikka Tae and his babymama got killed at the store last week and that shyt fukked the whole hood up. Im the type of nikka that goes nowhere without my strap cause I know how quick nikkas are to pop off up here, but im humble as fukk and if shyt gets to the point where burners are drawn you best believe I had a reason. These other nigggas though, nikkas dont give a fukk about their life or freedom in these streets up here. Im in my comfort zone in my city, but as these deaths get closer and closer one day that nikka on the ground could be me, and it could be some instantaneous shyt that happened then and there. The fukk is wrong with these nikkas man, since I graduated in 04, this is the 31st death of either somebody I was close to or just went to school with. nikkas need to wake the fukk up, for real.

As of right now Im on my 22nd n death since I graduated. Youre not slone breh. shyt hurts sometimes man, I used to have dreams of seeing my homie alive and well again like he was never killed. shyt fukked up my brain. Both of my homies wake happened at the same funeral home in the same spot. shyt is rough man. Just keep ya head up and stay out of trouble man

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, breh. My ex stayed on 8 & Gratiot before she moved. I know exactly where you're talking about. :snoop:

fukk this place. Pretty much all of my boys packed up & moved out west and I'm saving up everything I make with the intentions of dipping out. My boy got off probation, had a ticket to leave, and found out he'd gotten this hood broad pregnant before his flight. Now he's stuck and forced to raise a kid here.

That's all the motivation I need to get the fukk out. :yikesvince:

tumblr_m79k1eKuN61qgq4wjo1_500.gif

:damn::whoo::lupe: damn breh!