All Of My ****** Are Out Here Gettin Killed, **** Is Fukin Back To Back To Back

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that breh. I know thats your home but have u thought of leaving? Life is too short to live in stress if u have options.

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
That's why I live in the burbs. I understand living where you're used to and where you know folks, but at the end of the day it's not worth your safety/life

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:to:

If I ruled the world...I free all my sons (mentally)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
WTF man, this shyt is starting to get to me. Got a call this morning about my nikka J getting shot at the gas station after a random argument with a nikka on 8 Mile and Gratiot. My nikka Tae and his babymama got killed at the store last week and that shyt fukked the whole hood up. Im the type of nikka that goes nowhere without my strap cause I know how quick nikkas are to pop off up here, but im humble as fukk and if shyt gets to the point where burners are drawn you best believe I had a reason. These other nigggas though, nikkas dont give a fukk about their life or freedom in these streets up here. Im in my comfort zone in my city, but as these deaths get closer and closer one day that nikka on the ground could be me, and it could be some instantaneous shyt that happened then and there. The fukk is wrong with these nikkas man, since I graduated in 04, this is the 31st death of either somebody I was close to or just went to school with. nikkas need to wake the fukk up, for real.

move please.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
WTF man, this shyt is starting to get to me. Got a call this morning about my nikka J getting shot at the gas station after a random argument with a nikka on 8 Mile and Gratiot. My nikka Tae and his babymama got killed at the store last week and that shyt fukked the whole hood up. Im the type of nikka that goes nowhere without my strap cause I know how quick nikkas are to pop off up here, but im humble as fukk and if shyt gets to the point where burners are drawn you best believe I had a reason. These other nigggas though, nikkas dont give a fukk about their life or freedom in these streets up here. Im in my comfort zone in my city, but as these deaths get closer and closer one day that nikka on the ground could be me, and it could be some instantaneous shyt that happened then and there. The fukk is wrong with these nikkas man, since I graduated in 04, this is the 31st death of either somebody I was close to or just went to school with. nikkas need to wake the fukk up, for real.
Maybe you shouldn't hang out with degenerates

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
same dudes shytting on op probably in ross threads talking bout " fukk this pig, i dont listen to a CO he aint about that life" yall fukkin corny man :aicmon:

stay up op, lay low and stay [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX1WBh4CyHg[/ame]

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

What happened with Tae and his babymama?