All Of My ****** Are Out Here Gettin Killed, **** Is Fukin Back To Back To Back

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
WTF man, this shyt is starting to get to me. Got a call this morning about my nikka J getting shot at the gas station after a random argument with a nikka on 8 Mile and Gratiot. My nikka Tae and his babymama got killed at the store last week and that shyt fukked the whole hood up. Im the type of nikka that goes nowhere without my strap cause I know how quick nikkas are to pop off up here, but im humble as fukk and if shyt gets to the point where burners are drawn you best believe I had a reason. These other nigggas though, nikkas dont give a fukk about their life or freedom in these streets up here. Im in my comfort zone in my city, but as these deaths get closer and closer one day that nikka on the ground could be me, and it could be some instantaneous shyt that happened then and there. The fukk is wrong with these nikkas man, since I graduated in 04, this is the 31st death of either somebody I was close to or just went to school with. nikkas need to wake the fukk up, for real.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Time to start writing your governor, senator, alderman or whatever the fukk. Keep your head low and try to lowkey get ahead or change your community.

Not saying it should all be on you but yeah, stay safe til you can either get out or change shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
WTF man, this shyt is starting to get to me. Got a call this morning about my nikka J getting shot at the gas station after a random argument with a nikka on 8 Mile and Gratiot. My nikka Tae and his babymama got killed at the store last week and that shyt fukked the whole hood up. Im the type of nikka that goes nowhere without my strap cause I know how quick nikkas are to pop off up here, but im humble as fukk and if shyt gets to the point where burners are drawn you best believe I had a reason. These other nigggas though, nikkas dont give a fukk about their life or freedom in these streets up here. Im in my comfort zone in my city, but as these deaths get closer and closer one day that nikka on the ground could be me, and it could be some instantaneous shyt that happened then and there. The fukk is wrong with these nikkas man, since I graduated in 04, this is the 31st death of either somebody I was close to or just went to school with. nikkas need to wake the fukk up, for real.

:damn:

"We wasnt supposed make it past 25" :wow:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a loser you must be like 28 and ur still in the mentality that lifes a rap video. Time to get a job and move out of your poverty lifestyle.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other day I got a nasty paper-cut. Its rough out on these streets and in these offices.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
That sounds rough, mayne. Here's something that will cheer you up, breh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF-LQUMfJ0A[/ame]

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nikkas angry man shyt fukked up for alot of nikkas
stay out the way get dat money bro esp since its bout to be hot
best bet is to just fukk wit these hoes on some chill shyt
nikkas out here aint givin a fukk i found out one of the nikkas i went to school wit on dat white nikka only 23 idk whats goin on wit nikkas