ALL NON AFRICANS ON THIS PLANET ARE PART nEANDERTHAL

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Allegedly, once African albinos were forced to leave Africa, they wandered and came in contact with Neanderthals, which pretty much became the end of Neanderthals and the beginning of a new mixed breed over time, Caucasians. Mating with albinos gave the Neanderthal offspring a genetic upgrade (for instance, they lost their primitive appearance) but at the same time they developed abnormal gene mutations.
:dahell: :heh:

Actually Dark skin African arent even the oldest cats in Africa, it is the koisands who look like black chinks. Theyve existed in Africa for more than 120,000 years, and for most if that histoy they made up a majority of the human population untill recently

Khoisan hunter-gatherers have been the largest population throughout most of modern-human demographic history : Nature Communications : Nature Publishing Group

images

images

images

images

Last edited:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Where does it say Africans have Neanderthal DNA?

The fist few links tell us about west eurasians coming back into africa through ethiopia and their genes being spread throughout the continent of Africa(this is where, and the last two links give us a little info about the neanderthal dna.

there were two more studies on this but I dont have the links and i have to find them again

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fist few links tell us about west eurasians coming back into africa through ethiopia and their genes being spread throughout the continent of Africa(this is where, and the last two links give us a little info about the neanderthal dna.

there were two more studies on this but I dont have the links and i have to find them again

:snooze:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Now do you get why in the Bible it states that there were OTHERS out there beyond the area of Eden when "adam and eve" were "created"
and God said DONT MIX WITH THEM. :usure:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
:dahell: :heh:

Actually Dark skin African arent even the oldest cats in Africa, it is the koisands who look like black chinks. Theyve existed in Africa for more than 120,000 years, and for most if that histoy they made up a majority of the human population untill recently

Khoisan hunter-gatherers have been the largest population throughout most of modern-human demographic history : Nature Communications : Nature Publishing Group

images

images

images

images

They are gorgeous. Proof that everyone looks better black.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
There were "humans" in africa that predate neadrethals though.

:snoop:

you kinda missed my point.
Europeans want us to believe that adam and eve were the only ones on earth in the "beginning"
meanwhile the bible talks about the OTHERS who evil asses lived outside the area where "adam" and "eve" was.
when CAIN was exiled... he was exiled into EVIL :mjpls:

yeah there were "humans" but this whole adam and eve cac european ish being they were the FIRST humans, when the old testament clearly says they werent gotta be exposed.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:snoop:

you kinda missed my point.
Europeans want us to believe that adam and eve were the only ones on earth in the "beginning"
meanwhile the bible talks about the OTHERS who evil asses lived outside the area where "adam" and "eve" was.
when CAIN was exiled... he was exiled into EVIL :mjpls:

yeah there were "humans" but this whole adam and eve cac european ish being they were the FIRST humans, when the old testament clearly says they werent gotta be exposed.

You might have missed my point.

The debate stands is the story of adam and eve the tale to paint the picture of the first white people or the story of the first black people to disobey God.

The argument could be made that Eden is Africa and adam and eve left Africa OR eden was a place within Africa.

It boils down to interpretation since we are not trying to use this as facts per say but more so how the story should be interpreted.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
EQkG0jc.jpg

A replica of a Neanderthal is dressed in modern clothes at the Neanderthal Museum in Mettmann, Germany.

:usure: i see dudes that look just like him every day on the train

Lmao. He looks like the former british prime minister Gordon Brown
images