ALL NON AFRICANS ON THIS PLANET ARE PART nEANDERTHAL

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The relevance is that you are genetically predisposed to a certain way of life. A lion, for example, is genetically predisposed to hunt certain animals. You can take a lion out of it's natural environment and pacify it in a zoo to create a more docile creature, but it is still genetically wired to hunt those same animals if you put it back in its natural environment

You are genetically wired to eat raw flesh. You are genetically wired to kill and eat your own species if deemed necessary. Your ancestors in their raw state showed you your genetic predisposition. So it doesn't matter what you do right now, your like a lion in a zoo. You have been pacified into a certain way of life. But your natural inclination is still that of a savage.
So what are you genetically wired to do? bytch on a message board? and no im not mad.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excellent thread. This isn't common knowledge and I was actually shocked by this fact when I learned it a few years ago. There's no way you're telling me that having traceable Neanderthal blood doesn't play a role into the psychology.

I swear this is why they constantly use propaganda to portray themselves a certain way. Interesting that they prop up the weakest, recessive, blonde/blue combo :jbhmm:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
And yes you c00n N1ggers, the white man has confirmed it himself.

For those that don't know, neanderthals were cave dwelling, savage, carnivore monkey people that ate humans and any other primates they could find, RAW. And the same people that have made the ascertation that Africans are descended from monkeys had sex with them.

These savage monkey people had blond and red hair and white skin tones.

The latest european research states that as much of 20% of the non African genome is neanderthal.

Keep this in mind when you ignorantly follow the customs, take the medicines and follow the same dietary instructions as these people.

Oh word?:jbhmm:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Where does it say Africans have Neanderthal DNA?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Reads like some rather convenient Cacology :patrice:

Where does it say Africans have Neanderthal DNA?
it doesn't, but it did imply it.

That farming quote was extreme Cacology usage
:martin:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have modern human, neanderthal & denisovan DNA...I guess my ancestors didn't really care where they stuck it :sas2:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Allegedly, once African albinos were forced to leave Africa, they wandered and came in contact with Neanderthals, which pretty much became the end of Neanderthals and the beginning of a new mixed breed over time, Caucasians. Mating with albinos gave the Neanderthal offspring a genetic upgrade (for instance, they lost their primitive appearance) but at the same time they developed abnormal gene mutations.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People of European and Asian descent today retain Neanderthal DNA that may affect their hair, skin, fertility, predisposition to certain diseases and possibly other characteristics, a new study in the journal Nature suggests.

The genetic material inherited from Neanderthals combined with that of humans when the two species interbred 40,000 to 80,000 years ago, the study holds. The research further supports that indigenous Africans possess little or no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not breed with Neanderthals, which lived in Europe and Asia.

:francis:

How Neanderthal DNA Changed Humans : DNews