ALL NON AFRICANS ON THIS PLANET ARE PART nEANDERTHAL

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
:beli::duck:

the white man, who are responsible for just about every great thing ever invented aint no damn neanderthal

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Learn the savage nature of these people and you will learn the genetic predisposition of the people descended from them.

Also observe how the video states that recent scientific discoveries have reversed prior scientific data that stated neanderthals were savage monkey like being that lacked the ability to speak and attempts to turn distinguish them as some intelligent species that rivals/trumps human beings. What they are doing is attempting to build up the neanderthal to something that hides the true primitive make up of their own genetic designs.

These beasts regularly interbred, raped, killed, lived and ate in the same place they shyt and pissed at. They didn't bathe.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Neandrthal's weren't cannibalistic or carnivorous.

maybe you should speak to the people in the Smithsonian and inform them that their description of the species is incorrect

H59ZcAW.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
maybe you should speak to the people in the Smithsonian and inform them that their description of the species is incorrect

H59ZcAW.jpg

Breh, there were a ton of hominids interbreeding

Are Asians less because they have Denisovan blood?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I dont live in a cave or eat people and I bathe so who what relevance does it have today? Not every white person is bad

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I dont live in a cave or eat people and I bathe so who what relevance does it have today? Not every white person is bad
The relevance is that you are genetically predisposed to a certain way of life. A lion, for example, is genetically predisposed to hunt certain animals. You can take a lion out of it's natural environment and pacify it in a zoo to create a more docile creature, but it is still genetically wired to hunt those same animals if you put it back in its natural environment

You are genetically wired to eat raw flesh. You are genetically wired to kill and eat your own species if deemed necessary. Your ancestors in their raw state showed you your genetic predisposition. So it doesn't matter what you do right now, your like a lion in a zoo. You have been pacified into a certain way of life. But your natural inclination is still that of a savage.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Breh, there were a ton of hominids interbreeding

Are Asians less because they have Denisovan blood?
you going to contact the museum with the information you have stating that neatherdals didn't eat raw flesh or not? I'm sure they'd love to be corrected on such a huge error.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you going to contact the museum with the information you have stating that neatherdals didn't eat raw flesh or not? I'm sure they'd love to be corrected on such a huge error.

Ethiopians eat raw meat, too. Japanese people eat raw fish. What are you trying to infer?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Ethiopians eat raw meat, too. Japanese people eat raw fish. What are you trying to infer?
ohhhh....so now you are shifting your statement.

In your previous post you stated that neanderthals did not eat raw meat and were not cannibals. Now you are saying that they did in fact eat raw flesh but others do to.

Which is it?

Did they not eat raw flesh or did they?

you just going to morph your sentiments everytime they get proved false?

you're a horrible agent of disinformation.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
ohhhh....so now you are shifting your statement.

In your previous post you stated that neanderthals did not eat raw meat and were not cannibals. Now you are saying that they did in fact eat raw flesh but others do to.

Which is it?

Did they not eat raw flesh or did they?

you just going to morph your sentiments everytime they get proved false?

you're a horrible agent of disinformation.

I said they weren't carnivorous... they didn't eat strictly meat.