All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So plucky squire and then a bunch of bulshyt nobody nor they mama gives two tenths of a shyt about :russ:

My dude, I appreciate that you keep this thread going. Please continue to give me new material so that everyone can see for themselves the value of Gamepass :win:
No one is buying a :flabbynsick:box for Gamepass. Just get a PC for that if you want play old games, friend.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No one is buying a :flabbynsick:box for Gamepass. Just get a PC for that if you want play old games, friend.
PC cost too much, and the community is not the same. Gamers don't go to PC, PC gamers are always recruiting console gamers even tho you guys supposedly make up the majority

All the best games you've ever played were designed for consoles. On PC it's different because PC games are designed for PCs. What is the super Mario equivalent on pc?

Actual gamers, Madden 2k. They all on console, I'm talking the players and communities. Lebron and them on console. Karl Anthony towns is on PC. If you want to play with Rudy Gobert then get a PC. If you a real nikka who fukks hoes and blazes on exotic strains? You on consoles

By next Gen Xbox will be a hybrid so best of both worlds combined into one app. Gamepass

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PC cost too much, and the community is not the same. Gamers don't go to PC, PC gamers are always recruiting console gamers even tho you guys supposedly make up the majority

All the best games you've ever played were designed for consoles. On PC it's different because PC games are designed for PCs. What is the super Mario equivalent on pc?

Actual gamers, Madden 2k. They all on console, I'm talking the players and communities. Lebron and them on console. Karl Anthony towns is on PC. If you want to play with Rudy Gobert then get a PC. If you a real nikka who fukks hoes and blazes on exotic strains? You on consoles

denzel-training-day.gif

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

By next Gen Xbox will be a hybrid so best of both worlds combined into one app. Gamepass
Yeah I don’t like waiting years to play great games so I just enjoy my time on PS5, friend.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah I don’t like waiting years to play great games so I just enjoy my time on PS5, friend.
If you don't like waiting years, then when does the next great game release on ps5 :popcorn3:

And since yall are maga like in your fanboyism, I guess you believe in making games great again.
Why was they showing off the last of us at the ps5 pro reveal? (Making games great again)
But since they keep reselling the same games I would go with make a game again. What is the Sony flagship title? God of war? There's not even a next gen version (it's a port)

Naughtydawg punted this gen mostly and wolverine looks like trash

Destiny and Bungie :mjlol:

Spider-Man is cool if you're into that. What if you're not tho :patrice: most Sony gamers didn't even get uncharted 3, uncharted 4 didn't do better. Most popular games on Sony, top twenty, all multiplatform titles but hey if you wanna lie to yourself that's ok. Just don't lie to me, cuz I bring receipts :ufdup:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for September: The Plucky Squire, Night in the Woods, Under The Waves and more

PS+ Extra
-The Plucky Squire
-Under The Waves
-Night in the Woods
-Chernobylite
-Wild Card Football
-Space Engineers
-Road 96
-Ben 10
-Far Cry 5

PS+ Premium
-Pistol Whip (PSVR2)
-Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
-Sky Gunner (PS2)
-Mister Mosquito (PS2)

It's Lit!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you don't like waiting years, then when does the next great game release on ps5 :popcorn3:

And since yall are maga like in your fanboyism, I guess you believe in making games great again.
Why was they showing off the last of us at the ps5 pro reveal? (Making games great again)
But since they keep reselling the same games I would go with make a game again. What is the Sony flagship title? God of war? There's not even a next gen version (it's a port)

Naughtydawg punted this gen mostly and wolverine looks like trash

Destiny and Bungie :mjlol:

Spider-Man is cool if you're into that. What if you're not tho :patrice: most Sony gamers didn't even get uncharted 3, uncharted 4 didn't do better. Most popular games on Sony, top twenty, all multiplatform titles but hey if you wanna lie to yourself that's ok. Just don't lie to me, cuz I bring receipts :ufdup:

GOTY PS Exclusive was just released, friend.
rMxPfs0.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn, they finally putting Dino Crisis on there lmao

Was one of the first leaked games for the overhaul