All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ended up letting my PlayStation Plus expire. If I can add more for about $40 or less might buy it back but the reality is the games they add are typically old enough to get really cheap or not games I would have even looked twice at not being on a subscription service.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
If you have nothing to play, then it's better than nothing :sas1:
That's why I suggested it. Just in case you decide to actually play a game, instead of watching someone play it for you.
If you the OG you claim to be, slap that controller out ya girl hand and tell her Metroidvania's is where it's at. Immortals of Aveum is whack.
:youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's why I suggested it. Just in case you decide to actually play a game, instead of watching someone play it for you.
If you the OG you claim to be, slap that controller out ya girl hand and tell her Metroidvania's is where it's at. Immortals of Aveum is whack.
:youngsabo:
I grew up on Metroid and Castilevania, hate hate hate the term Metroidvania. Soon Ghost n goblins will be considered one of those because you have to beat it twice. Blaster master and even the OG metal gear games with all the backtracking would fall in that category but nah :stop: THIS AN OG CALL AND IM KEEPING IT, DUCES HERE :boss:

She's waiting on hallow knight 2 :manny:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I grew up on Metroid and Castilevania, hate hate hate the term Metroidvania. Soon Ghost n goblins will be considered one of those because you have to beat it twice. Blaster master and even the OG metal gear games with all the backtracking would fall in that category but nah :stop: THIS AN OG CALL AND IM KEEPING IT, DUCES HERE :boss:

She's waiting on hallow knight 2 :manny:
Never, but if we're comparing it to modern shyt, wouldn't it be considered more of a Soulslike?

Anyway,
Happy Gaming Wife, Happy Gaming Life. :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
005f8b6b40944cf87bdc8869a226b393c5f8640c.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for September: The Plucky Squire, Night in the Woods, Under The Waves and more

PS+ Extra
-The Plucky Squire
-Under The Waves
-Night in the Woods
-Chernobylite
-Wild Card Football
-Space Engineers
-Road 96
-Ben 10
-Far Cry 5

PS+ Premium
-Pistol Whip (PSVR2)
-Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
-Sky Gunner (PS2)
-Mister Mosquito (PS2)

So plucky squire and then a bunch of bulshyt nobody nor they mama gives two tenths of a shyt about :russ:

My dude, I appreciate that you keep this thread going. Please continue to give me new material so that everyone can see for themselves the value of Gamepass :win: