All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you mod these?

Somewhere online I can pay someone to do it?
Looks pretty simple. Just download and then drag and drop some files to a USB stick and plug it in the system.:jbhmm:

Mine should be coming tomorrow so I’m going to try this out.:ehh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Looks pretty simple. Just download and then drag and drop some files to a USB stick and plug it in the system.:jbhmm:

Mine should be coming tomorrow so I’m going to try this out.:ehh:

Keep me updated breh

That will be crazy when they finally make a PS2 version of the PS Classic especially if it got True Crime :wow:

Wonder why they ain’t make a 64 or Sega Saturn version yet :gucci:

I was thinking bout copping this

208 Genesis games for $52.99 :ehh:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Don’t buy that
Why not?

You think it won’t work or there’s something better quality?

@MeachTheMonster made a thread bout this other system that got like 100k games for $130, I was thinking bout getting that instead

I mainly wanna play both Earthworm Jims. The Genesis classic got the first one I believe and they tombout doing a Genesis Classic 2 with the 2nd one. The one I linked got both plus mad other Genesis games I wanna play, prolly all of them actually.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Why not?

You think it won’t work or there’s something better quality?

@MeachTheMonster made a thread bout this other system that got like 100k games for $130, I was thinking bout getting that instead

I mainly wanna play both Earthworm Jims. The Genesis classic got the first one I believe and they tombout doing a Genesis Classic 2 with the 2nd one. The one I linked got both plus mad other Genesis games I wanna play, prolly all of them actually.
Yeah shop around a little. You can also get a raspberry pi.

I got the Sega licensed retro console and it’s good if you can find it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This is definitely better than the licensed sega console. Everything works really well.

Some of the N64 and saturn stuff is kinda rough, but everything else works great. It’s more than worth the money for the convince of it.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This is definitely better than the licensed sega console. Everything works really well.

Some of the N64 and saturn stuff is kinda rough, but everything else works great. It’s more than worth the money for the convince of it.
So you got it already? :ohhh:

It really got every SNES NES and Genesis game on it?

How bout 64/Saturn/PS1?

What’s that? The one they officially released in 2016?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

How bout 64/Saturn/PS1?

Yeah i got it, and yes it got every snes nes and genesis game on it i could think of waning to play.

64/saturn/ps1 is kinda spotty. but there’s still some good stuf to play.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

How bout 64/Saturn/PS1?

They dropped two but I have the earlier one. i think it dropped in 2019, but i got it on sale during the pandemic. I know you can mod it too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yall got yall wish.

PlayStation Premium | Classics​

The Legend of Dragoon | PS1

Unveil a fantasy of magnificence, deception, magical combat, and retribution as you join swordsman Dart and his companions to harness the spiritual forces of Dragons and triumph over evil. Using a unique and innovative tactical combat system, transform into Dragoons and unleash extraordinary powers. Control a wide variety of characters that wield unique weapons and Dragoon attacks powered by the elements in this unforgettable role-playing game. Experience The Legend of Dragoon – originally released on PS1, enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Wild Arms 2 | PS1​

It's about one world hanging in the balance. Where one hero must sacrifice his heart for peace. Where courage and fear, love and malice, heroes and villains go hand in hand. It's power that exceeds human knowledge. It's neither dream nor reality. It's what legends are made of. Experience Wild Arms 2 originally released on PS1, enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature | PS1​

It's a different kind of RPG for the entire family. As a child you visited your Grandfather's ranch when vacation plans fell through. Return to the farm that holds fond childhood memories and rejuvenate its long neglected fields. Tend to your livestock and interact with over 50 characters. As you struggle to make the farm something your grandfather would be proud of, one nagging question remains: What ever happened to the little girl that you knew a decade ago?

Experience Harvest Moon: Back to Nature originally released on PS1, enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters. The game has been converted to PS4 and PS5 consoles and provides newly added features. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PS1 version, or where some features may cause the title to not function properly. This version does not support the PS1's peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.

Destroy All Humans! | PS4​

The cult classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950's Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the PS4 remake of the legendary PS2 alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer.

I will be playing The Quarry, happy i held off