All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
good month been meaning to replay judgement and give far cy 5 a go.......need to finish deathloop and death stranding(amazing game fukk u nikkas) before i get to these lol

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
d61622d5ef3a1658214c6fd4d7188dad3848b0f7.jpg

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
WWE 2K22 | PS4
Far Cry 5 | PS4
Far Cry New Dawn | PS4
Far Cry Primal | PS4
Mortal Shell | PS4, PS5
Judgment | PS4, PS5
Yakuza: Like a Dragon | PS4, PS5
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life | PS4
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor | PS4
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War | PS4
The Pedestrian | PS4, PS5
Evil Genius 2 | PS4, PS5
Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion | PS4
Ben 10: Power Trip | PS4, PS5
Gigantosaurus The Game | PS4
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition | PS4
Worms W.M.D | PS4
The Escapists 2 | PS4

PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics
  • Ridge Racer 2 | PSP
  • Heavenly Sword | PS3
  • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus | PS1
  • Pinball Heroes | PSP
How does this work? All these games are free to play now? If so, for how long? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t you need the highest one for the PS Now games?

I had the highest one for the longest and still dunno how this works :dwillhuh:

Yeah, premium has ps now, but a lot of people dont like streaming games. If you do its a good value though and you get a handful of “classic’ ps1 and psp stuff, and some timed demos

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Premium is a straight up scam. I stacked up until March, but I want my money back now.:francis:
Why u say that?
Yeah, premium has ps now, but a lot of people dont like streaming games. If you do its a good value though and you get a handful of “classic’ ps1 and psp stuff, and some timed demos
You have to have premium for the PS Now games or is it available in the other tiers?

Also, can u respond to this post breh?

How does this work? All these games are free to play now? If so, for how long? :jbhmm:
I saw earlier Miles Morales was free to play on PS Plus, is it still available?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think so, and that game is fire
Miles Morales? Yea I already beat it but was gone play again. :wow:

I forgot to re up my PS Plus for BF, I’m hoping there’s another sale for the holidays :mjcry:

I see a lot of brehs don’t like the highest level but I like Ps Now so if that’s the only way I can still get it :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why u say that?

You have to have premium for the PS Now games or is it available in the other tiers?

Also, can u respond to this post breh?

I saw earlier Miles Morales was free to play on PS Plus, is it still available?

PS Essential - online multiplayer, you get 3 new games a month that you can download and keep as long as you have the service, and cloud saves

PS Extra - you get everything above plus games like Spider-man, Returnal, Ghost of Tsushima etc, you get about a dozen new games a month games a month, but they usually have time limits, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc. The playstation games seem to be on there forever

PS Premium - you get both the above tiers plus PS Now which has streaming PS3 games, some PS2, PS1, and PSP games, along with timed demos

If you like ps now get ps premium, it might still be on sale for the holidays

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
PS Essential - online multiplayer, you get 3 new games a month that you can download and keep as long as you have the service, and cloud saves

PS Extra - you get everything above plus games like Spider-man, Returnal, Ghost of Tsushima etc, you get about a dozen new games a month games a month, but they usually have time limits, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc. The playstation games seem to be on there forever

PS Premium - you get both the above tiers plus PS Now which has streaming PS3 games, some PS2, PS1, and PSP games, along with timed demos

If you like ps now get ps premium, it might still be on sale for the holidays

That premium was worth it to me. Used it to try Cyberpunk and NBA2K23 and know I ain't buying em.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They saying Fallout 76 is good now, smh. I had a trial of the premium mode but i used it to early in the game i think.