All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Legend of The Dragoon and Wild Arms 2 are out today and can be purchased separately.

Idk if i really have time to check them out i need to finish hogwarts

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm getting on that Quarry and Ace Combat
Downloaded the trial of OllieOllie and it seemed kind of mid, I'll give it another try

Any thoughts on Mafia the definitive edition? saw a review that said the aiming mechanic is trash and it's pretty linear for an "open world" game. People act like it's the best mafia by far though

Deleted Mafia...wasn't really grabbing my attention and yea aiming wasn't great and that fukking race was unnecessarily difficult.

Racing games don't have anywhere near the type of bullshyt that did.

Playing Uncharted Lost Legacy now...gonna hop on Olli after that.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

yea i changed my mind on this. it's still just a button timing game but getting through a stage is so satisfying :ohlawd:
You feel like you're in the zone like shyt when you string together a bunch of moves at high speed in a hard section

Yeah, it starts out deceptively simple but it offers a pretty steep challenge if you really want to feel like you’re mastering the game. Between this game and Rollerdrome I’ve learned not to under estimate them when it comes to gameplay mechanics

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Essential: Battlefield 2042 (PS4/PS5), CodeVein (PS4) and Minecraft Dungeons (PS4)

FprkocLWcAgE4NK

Extra: Tchia (Day 1 Release), Uncharted: The Legacy Of Thieves Collection, Ghostwire Tokyo, Immortals Fenyx Rising and Rainbow Six Extraction

Fprkrc8XwAI4iwm

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Meh nothing I give a shyt about in March when it comes to essential. But that's fine.

Now extra on the other hand... Been wantin to play Fenyx :wow: Hopefully Ghostwire stays on there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Meh nothing I give a shyt about in March when it comes to essential. But that's fine.

Now extra on the other hand... Been wantin to play Fenyx :wow: Hopefully Ghostwire stays on there

Yeah, glad i waited on fenyx…i still got shyt from this month i still want to play