ALL MY SOUTH FLY(FLORIDA) nikkaZ COUPLE QUESTION

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick question for my miami people,can you get a passport in miami on that same day you show up?im thinking of going to mexico next week if i can get it that same day i go,if not ima just wait 3 weeks for my passport over here in tampa

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
sounds straight :win: status.

only problem is i dont know how focused i can be on work when its 80 degrees+ all year long :ahh:

as soon as i find my career lane, Miami is the move :mahnikka:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Brehs in SFL.. for a Tampa nikka that can knock off work on Friday and be in Miami by club time, then back to work on Monday ( I work late on Mondays)... cuz I aint tryna quit my career and shyt, and I got a fly pad here. Might do that run once a month.

Help me out, need a nice hotel, but not super pricey...

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I stay out in Pines/Miramar area and it's perfect for me... I'm right off 75 so I can get to South Beach in 20 min, but it's the burbs so shyt is cheap and nice, but it's not overly white, a good mix of people out here

I usually go out in Ft. Laudy more than Miami, South Beach gets old after a while, fukk I look like paying $20 for a drink every damn weekend

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
MAN SHOUT OUT ALL MY SOUTH FLY nikkaZ I JUST GOTTA SAY THAT
i came back to detroit spoiled lol
even when i moved to tallahassee my frshman year its wasnt the same

SHOUT OUT TO THE nikkaZ BLOWING CRIPPY, fukkIN SPANISH HOES, WALKING THE BEACH AND GOIN TO CALLE OCHO

Haven't heard crippy in years :wow:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Brehs in SFL.. for a Tampa nikka that can knock off work on Friday and be in Miami by club time, then back to work on Monday ( I work late on Mondays)... cuz I aint tryna quit my career and shyt, and I got a fly pad here. Might do that run once a month.

Airbnb.com :eat:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
quick question for my miami people,can you get a passport in miami on that same day you show up?im thinking of going to mexico next week if i can get it that same day i go,if not ima just wait 3 weeks for my passport over here in tampa

If it's first time, you can get it FOR SURE within 3 days, and maybe in 1 day. If it's not the first time, you can get it in 1 day. PM me if serious and I'll hook you up with the connect. It's gonna run you about 2 bills probably though, it's cheaper to wait 3 weeks if money is an issue.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Are you trying to be on the beach? If on the beach, roll up and down Washington St between 5th and 18th streets and ask the price. Anything under $70 just take on the spot after you check the room ( :usure: check the room my nikka), but you should be able to get something under $100. If off the the beach, off of 36th St, there's a hotel by the airport called Airways Inn or something like that, and there's also an Extended Stay Hotel, both are like $50-60 per night. But if you're going to the beach, sleep on the beach. B*tches will give you the :scusthov: face when they hear you need to drive 40 minutes before you can give 'em the pipe.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
anybody here lived in NYC and lived in Miami too..

I know they are really different, but I need a comparison.

I lived in NYC my whole life, never spent more than a weekend in miami. But when I did go it was :krs:

im seriously considering moving down there as soon as i can spot me a secure job. talk to me brehs

by the way im a haitian-american. getting tired of the concrete and bricks that surrounds you in nyc. Im more of a laidback dude, the fast paced, and dense population of nyc irritates me. . the heat/humidity of miami is cool with me

I lived in Jersey City, Brooklyn, Manhattan, so I can give you some insight. HONESTLY speaking, NYC party scene is better than MIA party scene, believe it or not. MIA is a lot of hype, very hollywood. NYC has a lot of bad b*tches too. More hiphop clubs in NYC, just better music in general, and just as many Latin mamis, b*tches from all over the world, and every neighborhood is different. In little ass Manhattan you got LES, Tribeca, SoHo, Chelsea, West Village, East Village, Chinatown, Midtown, etc. In Brooklyn you got Flatbush ( :hula: ) Coney Island, Bay Ridge, Clinton Hill ( :win: ), Park Slope ( :win: ), the 'Burg, etc. Each f*kkin little area is its own scene, and everything is accessible by the MTA. You could be partyin' with upscale white/AA chicks, Indian-Jamaican chicks, hippie chicks, West Indian chicks, all in the same night. For me, MIA is more about a style of life than partyin'.

For me, NYC is WAY better than MIA if you an average Joe. If you got bread, then yeah, MIA is better, because it's an international hotspot, like St. Tropez, or Dubai, or Santorini, or Florianopolis, etc. But if you're not ballin', MIA is :manny:. F*ckin' Matt Damon married a hostess from Cameo, which used to be Crobar before. I know a cat whose chick left him for Vin Diesel. The real MIA is on that level, you're competing with these kind of guys. Deciding to move to MIA (South Beach) is like deciding to move to any beach/resort town. Most of the real industry is entertainment, so unless you got your own business, or are in the industry, you're SOL. Again, I don't know how you're livin' in NYC, so maybe based on your current lifestyle, MIA might be a better move for you.