ALL MY SOUTH FLY(FLORIDA) nikkaZ COUPLE QUESTION

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
North Bay Village is not South Beach :huhldup: A lot of :flabbynsick: people up there. Not to mention some of those condos are atrocious and need to be rented. If they weren't located on Miami Beach some of those condos would be PJs status. If you are on a budget, you need to live in the "grid" basically between 5th and 18th St, and between Alton and Washington St. You can probably get a 1/1 there for about $800/month. If you got a little more cash, you can move to the Bay Side, which is west of Alton Road. You got buildings like the Waverly, and the Flamingo (:noah:, the b*tches, the pool scene Nov-May for modeling season :bow:, and they just converted one of the towers under the Mondrian flag a few years ago I believe :win:). You can share an apartment for $700-1K per month, or get your own for about $1500-2K per month. There's other options if you want to be more baller, for which you can PM me for if it's that serious. Personally, if you are looking to party, you want to get into a building like the Flamingo where there's a lot of young people. Be forewarned though, people think South Beach and think BMF, phat latina azzes, and crazy parties. While that is all true and has happened, the hip hop scene is really a VERY small part of South Beach. So be prepared to expand your horizons if that's where you want to live.

:smoker::clap:

Gz right here know what he talking bout.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Thats 5 minutes away from my house. North Bay Village is awesome, some bad ass condos. And 5 minutes away from the beach. Im actually looking to move in a couple of months and NBV is one of my choices to look at.

:ohh: tell how it is bruh..how's the neighborhood and surrounding areas. Crimerate etc.... I just wanna be either taking girls from ther beach back upstairs or have chicks from my past time who would :beli: when I tried to smash come visit a nikka so I can smash then kick em out :lolbron:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
anywhere in broward bro
i just got a good job at quicken loans
im tryna stack up and move to south fly
hopefully when i gain some experience it can help me find a job down there
im tired of detroit i got spoiled from livin in broward lol

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
NBV is a good area to live in, but it's too much like Aventura for me personally, but more expensive, for lower quality living (and I mean LOWER :wow:) I've been to a few buildings up around Treasure Island :to:, but maybe it's gotten better like you said. Yeah, if you live in the grid, parking is pretty f*cked up, but if you live in a building, they usually got reserved spaces :win: I done seen so many celebs goin' it and out of the Flamingo with the :mahnikka: look it's ridiculous. D*mn, I need to get back home man, I remember Monty's happy hours and Monument Island boat parties on Columbus Day :wow:

Bro montys on Fridays for happy hour is LIVE:noah: Sooooo many fine females, and bytches pulling up on the boats and shyt. Real good vibe, i love montys. Yea if you building in sobe has reserved parking, than your good, no worries. Aventura is another target for me when i move out also, really like it.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
If you got yourself a secure job down here, I see no reason to leave south FL, me and my cousin trying to find a spot in Broward, the pembroke pines area is looking real lovely right now

thats the perfect place to live
it got everything hoes,drugs, decent apartment/condo prices and club iguana
like you said though you gotta have a secure job

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
What about dade tho? We got nice shyt out here to we ain't all crime, coral gables, certain areas of coconut grove, key biscayne, biscayne, downtown Miami is so different then before everything's condos, Brickell. If your going to move to south Florida move to Miami, this is where the culture is! No hate on broward of course ....:youngsabo:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:ohh: tell how it is bruh..how's the neighborhood and surrounding areas. Crimerate etc.... I just wanna be either taking girls from ther beach back upstairs or have chicks from my past time who would :beli: when I tried to smash come visit a nikka so I can smash then kick em out :lolbron:

Look ill be honest, in my years of living here I have never ONCE had any occasion of a crime. Never had my car broken into, never had my motorcycle stolen from out on the street. The neighborhood is great. And NBV neighborhood is even better in my opinion as far as "living safe" goes. Everyone knows that NBV police don't fukk around. And you have Shuckers bar n grill too. Make sure you check it out when you move here. When you want to pick up chicks just drive 3-4mins east towards the actual beach (where i live) and just spend a night at the local bars/restaurants they have on Collins Ave. Always tourist women hanging out. :dj2: Run your game and take em back to the condo:lolbron:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm trying to find pics, but its by cafe iguanas and walking distance of Hooters, Dade is nice too, lots of clubs, latinas, beautiful black women, and pawgs, but I like to stay a little lowkey

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What about dade tho? We got nice shyt out here to we ain't all crime, coral gables, certain areas of coconut grove, key biscayne, biscayne, downtown Miami is so different then before everything's condos, Brickell. If your going to move to south Florida move to Miami, this is where the culture is! No hate on broward of course ....:youngsabo:

Coco Grove :ahh: Miami Lakes/Pembroke Pines is cool too, and I done hung out in North Miami Beach a lot. I even partied in Little Haiti and on 36th st a few times, all good. Brickell is a little too "whitish" for me personally, but it's cool, been to Segafredos over there. Downtown Miami is cool for the clubs, but I don't know about living there, even with all the new buildings. A lot of them sh*ts is mad empty, difficult to socialize unless you go out of your building. If you are in the Flamingo, Waverly, etc., you don't need to go anywhere, parties are at your door. Especially if you on a budget, that's a :win:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

SHOUT OUT MY DADE305 nikkaZ
yea miami cool its just that'll be like moving from detroit to south detroit as far as size and it being the main city
i rather move to a lowkey ass neighborhood in broward and do my dirt in dade
SHOUT OUT MY nikkaS WITH BAD MIAMI BABYMOMMAS IMMA GET ME ONE!!

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Coco Grove :ahh: Miami Lakes/Pembroke Pines is cool too, and I done hung out in North Miami Beach a lot. I even partied in Little Haiti and on 36th st a few times, all good. Brickell is a little too "whitish" for me personally, but it's cool, been to Segafredos over there. Downtown Miami is cool for the clubs, but I don't know about living there, even with all the new buildings. A lot of them sh*ts is mad empty, difficult to socialize unless you go out of your building. If you are in the Flamingo, Waverly, etc., you don't need to go anywhere, parties are at your door. Especially if you on a budget, that's a :win:

I'm bias I live out here! I grew up in the downtown area little havana to be exact then Brownsville then ended up in Liberty city but now I currently live Miami shores :win: it's so peaceful on this side, you literally have to cross back to 95th n 7th ave to go back the all the bad shyt. And alot of the buildings are voy empty breh :jawalrus: not sure if you mean literally mean the heart of DownTown

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:
I'm bias I live out here! I grew up in the downtown area little havana to be exact then Brownsville then ended up in Liberty city but now I currently live Miami shores :win: it's so peaceful on this side, you literally have to cross back to 95th n 7th ave to go back the all the bad shyt. And alot of the buildings are voy empty breh :jawalrus: not sure if you mean literally mean the heart of DownTown

Yeah, I was talking the heart of downtown, like around Flagler towards the bay, going up to about Wynwood. A lot of them buildings is mad vacant, they gave up on selling the condos and turned them into rental communities :pachaha: Miami Shores is cool but its suburbia status, I would live there if I had a family though :ld:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:

Yeah, I was talking the heart of downtown, like around Flagler towards the bay, going up to about Wynwood. A lot of them buildings is mad vacant, they gave up on selling the condos and turned them into rental communities :pachaha: Miami Shores is cool but its suburbia status, I would live there if I had a family though :ld:

Yea it is suburbia, i got a nice spot here by the hospital tho, one room, one bathroom apartment 700$ I ain't complaining my neighbors :smoker: and no one gets in your buisness, they don't give fukk what you do as you don't get in they shyt. And yea they are cleaning up they making everything big ass buildings now they trying to turn us to new York :sadbron:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to find pics, but its by cafe iguanas and walking distance of Hooters, Dade is nice too, lots of clubs, latinas, beautiful black women, and pawgs, but I like to stay a little lowkey

damn i know what hooters you talking about in PP
what about hollywood you be chillin there? lotta drugs
SHOUT OUT MY CARVER RANCHES AND MIRAMAR nikkaS...HALLANDALE I SEE YOU !!