ALL MY SOUTH FLY(FLORIDA) nikkaZ COUPLE QUESTION

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I went to High School in Hollywood, Lots of nice girls down in the Hollywood area, lot of my brehs fukked the same chicks :dwillhuh: thats how them HWD girls get down, Carver Ranches is a bit wild over there though

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Y'all keep saying lowkey, what does that mean, like to stay away from all the drama and all tha rah-rah shyt? Idk man I love dade, gutta nikka to the grave.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I went to High School in Hollywood, Lots of nice girls down in the Hollywood area, lot of my brehs fukked the same chicks :dwillhuh: thats how them HWD girls get down, Carver Ranches is a bit wild over there though

yep i fukks with them boyz tthey showed a detroit nikka love
pembroke pines is like the best though cuz everything u need gone be right there club,hoes,drugs, and food

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Y'all keep saying lowkey, what does that mean, like to stay away from all the drama and all tha rah-rah shyt? Idk man I love dade, gutta nikka to the grave.
I'm just a lowkey dude, I like the clubs though, Mansion, LIV, Bioulevard cafe, KOD and what not, but a lot of times, I rather just chill at the crib, bring a female over, and watch netflix, or just kick it with my brehs at Wet Willies

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I'm just a lowkey dude, I like the clubs though, Mansion, LIV, Bioulevard cafe, KOD and what not, but a lot of times, I rather just chill at the crib, bring a female over, and watch netflix, or just kick it with my brehs at Wet Willies

:cheers:
:manny: it's why I moved out of Brownsville into Miami shores. I needed to get away from the madness!! But not too far tho I don't see me moving out of dade

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:cheers:
:manny: it's why I moved out of Brownsville into Miami shores. I needed to get away from the madness!! But not too far tho I don't see me moving out of dade

Theres no reason to move out in all honesty, everything is there, I was in Kissimmee last year and would always visit South Florida, the latinas and black women are on point, don't count out some of them haitian girls, they be on point too

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

Its cool to see nikkas from south Florida post here. Makes me feel :mahnikka:

Theres no reason to move out in all honesty, everything is there, I was in Kissimmee last year and would always visit South Florida, the latinas and black women are on point, don't count out some of them haitian girls, they be on point too

lol my fault bro i use lowkey for everythinig, i can deal with the hood though i just cant deal with everyhood in south florida. i dont like how nikkas be lookin black but be some other shyt, them dade nikkas be too rowdy for me too

hell yea i aint even a south florida nikka
i just know how that south fly life be
nikkas be spoiled compared to other cities in the us

haitian girls be havin some good ass p*ssy

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

i can remember this haitian chick i used to kick it wit spent a night over my house in tally
she made me and my roomate breakfast eggs,grits,toast,sausage,bacon all that shyt
i come downstairs happy as hell went back upstairs to grab my mornin blunt come downstairs in 2 minutes
this bytch took everything she just made
and mixed it in one bowl and added jelly lolol
that was the craziest shyt i ever seen

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I'm trying to find pics, but its by cafe iguanas and walking distance of Hooters, Dade is nice too, lots of clubs, latinas, beautiful black women, and pawgs, but I like to stay a little lowkey

You talking in Pembroke Pines ? If so, I've been there and there were some nice bytches in there. Got an aunt and uncle that live in Hollywood, 3 min from the HardRock. The clubs in there be poppin too :dj2:

Got other fam in Kendall, but that shyt is a drive to get to SB. Feels about as long as driving from Hollywood. :scusthov:

2 years ago I was dying to move there and get out of Philly but the job market was atrocious. Ended up moving to a better area in Philly and it gave it new life :ehh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah OG, those Haitian women are underrated as hell

Commanderin Chiefin, I know its in Pembroke Pines, I got to the 24 hour fitness across the street from Iguanas, but man the job market is tough, I got friends who work 2 jobs to maintain, but if you got something good, then you'll be eating heavy

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yeah OG, those Haitian women are underrated as hell

Commanderin Chiefin, I know its in Pembroke Pines, I got to the 24 hour fitness across the street from Iguanas, but man the job market is tough, I got friends who work 2 jobs to maintain, but if you got something good, then you'll be eating heavy

yep sometimes they be dressing funny as hell
but once you take them clothes off they bodies be looking so right
SHOUT OUT MY CHOCOLATE HAITIAN CHICKS WITH THE FUNNY LOOKING WEAVES DRESSING LIKE A MAID WITH THE SCARVE AROUND THEY HEAD LOLOLOL

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
anybody here lived in NYC and lived in Miami too..

I know they are really different, but I need a comparison.

I lived in NYC my whole life, never spent more than a weekend in miami. But when I did go it was :krs:

im seriously considering moving down there as soon as i can spot me a secure job. talk to me brehs

by the way im a haitian-american. getting tired of the concrete and bricks that surrounds you in nyc. Im more of a laidback dude, the fast paced, and dense population of nyc irritates me. . the heat/humidity of miami is cool with me

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

I lived in NYC my whole life, never spent more than a weekend in miami. But when I did go it was :krs:

im seriously considering moving down there as soon as i can spot me a secure job. talk to me brehs

by the way im a haitian-american. getting tired of the concrete and bricks that surrounds you in nyc. Im more of a laidback dude, the fast paced, and dense population of nyc irritates me. . the heat/humidity of miami is cool with me

yea i been to new york a couple times
its like a hot new york with less skyscrapers and the same amount of homeless people lol also dreams get made down there just like new york

i met alot of people from new york in south florida( SHOUT OUT MY DOMINICAN AND PUERTO RICAN nikkaZ)
every average joe ass nikka gotta bad bytch
only thing like they said is the job opportunities you gotta know somebody or come down there with some type of credentials or skills
landscaping is booming down there but i dont know too much about any other industries.
basically if you a laid back nikka you'll love it, if you a live nikka you'll love it
but the women will take of you especially if you aint from there u getting mad love

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Move on down bruh, you won't regret it:shaq:
There's a scene for every type of person down here. Weather you wanna pop bottles at the baddest clubs here, or just have a chill night and go bar/lounge hoppin