ALL MY SOUTH FLY(FLORIDA) nikkaZ COUPLE QUESTION

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
man i miss south florida yall nikkas spoiled
how much do you think would be enough money to move down there comfortably
im only 21 so im talkin like a lil startup apartment or studio, couple months rent paid, cush money, groceries, etc

i used to live in tallyho too but its mad cheap up there
i went apartment shoppin before but that was 2008
i found a studio for 800 a month in pompano beach
is that about the average, how the job scene lookin liek

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Bayview Condo Condo in North Bay Village: Condo.com

I plan on moving to S. Beach next summer if all goes right and I bookmarked this condo. nikkas in Miami and S.Florida got it too good. So many girls from the dmv area vacation or dance there. I need to get my weight up

damn thats a lil too much for me lol but you gone be living like a boss
i was thinking i could save up like 8000
whats the job situation liek down there

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Do you have any friends, or family down here? The Job search is tough, networking is key down here, also look into Broward county, theres plenty of nice places there to live too

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Do you have any friends, or family down here? The Job search is tough, networking is key down here, also look into Broward county, theres plenty of nice places there to live too

yea i used to live in hollywood, pampano, pempbroke pines, and oakland park
i keep in touch wit some people
so waht you think its harder to job search before you get there( internet)
or go down there and find something
idk i was thinkin about finding something before i even move down there

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
damn thats a lil too much for me lol but you gone be living like a boss
i was thinking i could save up like 8000
whats the job situation liek down there

My little brother just turned 18 so me and him was gonna go half on a condo or nice place. Few things pending though. Place like that where I live now would prolly me closer to 2500 or more. I dunno shyt about the job situation but like i said I got some stuff pending and if it works out, I really wouldn't have to work but I'm trynna get these certs in IT A+ and what have you not for extra income or something I dunno. All I know is I need to be down there.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I plan on moving to S. Beach next summer if all goes right and I bookmarked this condo. nikkas in Miami and S.Florida got it too good. So many girls from the dmv area vacation or dance there. I need to get my weight up

North Bay Village is not South Beach :huhldup: A lot of :flabbynsick: people up there. Not to mention some of those condos are atrocious and need to be condemned. If they weren't located on Miami Beach some of those condos would be PJs status. If you are on a budget, you need to live in the "grid" basically between 5th and 18th St, and between Alton and Washington St. You can probably get a 1/1 there for about $800/month. If you got a little more cash, you can move to the Bay Side, which is west of Alton Road. You got buildings like the Waverly, and the Flamingo (:noah:, the b*tches, the pool scene Nov-May for modeling season :bow:, and they just converted one of the towers under the Mondrian flag a few years ago I believe :win:). You can share an apartment for $700-1K per month, or get your own for about $1500-2K per month. There's other options if you want to be more baller, for which you can PM me for if it's that serious. Personally, if you are looking to party, you want to get into a building like the Flamingo where there's a lot of young people. Be forewarned though, people think South Beach and think BMF, phat latina azzes, and crazy parties. While that is all true and has happened, the hip hop scene is really a VERY small part of South Beach. So be prepared to expand your horizons if that's where you want to live.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Thats 5 minutes away from my house. North Bay Village is awesome, some bad ass condos. And 5 minutes away from the beach. Im actually looking to move in a couple of months and NBV is one of my choices to look at.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
yea i used to live in hollywood, pampano, pempbroke pines, and oakland park
i keep in touch wit some people
so waht you think its harder to job search before you get there( internet)
or go down there and find something
idk i was thinkin about finding something before i even move down there

I think it'll be better to find something first, how much you trying to spend on rent though?

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
North Bay Village is not South Beach :huhldup: A lot of :flabbynsick: people up there. Not to mention some of those condos are atrocious and need to be rented. If they weren't located on Miami Beach some of those condos would be PJs status. If you are on a budget, you need to live in the "grid" basically between 5th and 18th St, and between Alton and Washington St. You can probably get a 1/1 there for about $800/month. If you got a little more cash, you can move to the Bay Side, which is west of Alton Road. You got buildings like the Waverly, and the Flamingo (:noah:, the b*tches, the pool scene Nov-May for modeling season :bow:, and they just converted one of the towers under the Mondrian flag a few years ago I believe :win:). You can share an apartment for $700-1K per month, or get your own for about $1500-2K per month. There's other options if you want to be more baller, for which you can PM me for if it's that serious. Personally, if you are looking to party, you want to get into a building like the Flamingo where there's a lot of young people. Be forewarned though, people think South Beach and think BMF, phat latina azzes, and crazy parties. While that is all true and has happened, the hip hop scene is really a VERY small part of South Beach. So be prepared to expand your horizons if that's where you want to live.

Nah man, over the past couple of years, there have been some real nice condos built in NBV, but NBV also has its older buildings that you can tell have been there for a while. In my opinion its a good area to live in. And its only 10/15mins away from sobe. The bad thing about living in Sobe is the parking, it is atrocious. But your spot on about the Flamingo, that place is :ahh: crawling with women.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I think it'll be better to find something first, how much you trying to spend on rent though?

My little brother just turned 18 so me and him was gonna go half on a condo or nice place. Few things pending though. Place like that where I live now would prolly me closer to 2500 or more. I dunno shyt about the job situation but like i said I got some stuff pending and if it works out, I really wouldn't have to work but I'm trynna get these certs in IT A+ and what have you not for extra income or something I dunno. All I know is I need to be down there.

yea, what the booming industries down there? honestly between 700-1000 i'll live ina lil apartment or studio. i dont even mind bein in the hood i can blend in.

damn i hope yall do that thats some fly shyt
i remember telling nikkas about south florida in highschool when i came back
only one nikka got motivated
he moved to boca raton stayed in a hotel and found hima chick in like 2
weeks
everytime i talk to this nikka on facebook
he thank me a million times

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
MAN SHOUT OUT ALL MY SOUTH FLY nikkaZ I JUST GOTTA SAY THAT
i came back to detroit spoiled lol
even when i moved to tallahassee my frshman year its wasnt the same

SHOUT OUT TO THE nikkaZ BLOWING CRIPPY, fukkIN SPANISH HOES, WALKING THE BEACH AND GOIN TO CALLE OCHO

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah man, over the past couple of years, there have been some real nice condos built in NBV, but NBV also has its older buildings that you can tell have been there for a while. In my opinion its a good area to live in. And its only 10/15mins away from sobe. The bad thing about living in Sobe is the parking, it is atrocious. But your spot on about the Flamingo, that place is :ahh: crawling with women.

NBV is a good area to live in, but it's too much like Aventura for me personally, but more expensive, for lower quality living (and I mean LOWER :wow:) I've been to a few buildings up around Treasure Island :to:, but maybe it's gotten better like you said. Yeah, if you live in the grid, parking is pretty f*cked up, but if you live in a building, they usually got reserved spaces :win: I done seen so many celebs goin' it and out of the Flamingo with the :mahnikka: look it's ridiculous. D*mn, I need to get back home man, I remember Monty's happy hours and Monument Island boat parties on Columbus Day :wow:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you got yourself a secure job down here, I see no reason to leave south FL, me and my cousin trying to find a spot in Broward, the pembroke pines area is looking real lovely right now