celticsbron.0.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah his fans did :scust:
No, his haters did.

Miami gave us exciting basketball, classic highlights and playoff moments, it helped transition the league.

The league had always celebrated great teams with multiple All-Stars and Hall of Famers. The championships were seen as team accomplishments. The league marketed and celebrated teams.

Today the NBA is a scapegoat for people where they let off the steam of their day to day lives denigrating athletes and projecting their false sense of masculinity onto them and longing for eras they never really even lived through.

“LeBron you’re a bytch for going to play in sunny Miami, with no state taxes, in the prime of your life, with fukking Pat Riley wining and dining you showing you championships, to play with your two friends who are also great players. U should beat the Celtics even when your team is at a talent deficit. U not a real man!”

-Bron haters

:lolbron:

Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They were such a superteam that won 1 title

Ok being a super team does not guarantees title

I'd say the "YOU AINT shyt SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE OR WON A RING" narrative has driven this tomfoolery more than anything

this, add to the fact plenty of dudes switched teams to team up before Bron did it, but op a Stan for the Kob-ster so anything to talk about Bron not being Kobe, never mind it was people that came and went on the Lakers to make them better

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No, his haters did.

Miami gave us exciting basketball, classic highlights and playoff moments, it helped transition the league.

The league had always celebrated great teams with multiple All-Stars and Hall of Famers. The championships were seen as team accomplishments. The league marketed and celebrated teams.

Today the NBA is a scapegoat for people where they let off the steam of their day to day lives denigrating athletes and projecting their false sense of masculinity onto them and longing for eras they never really even lived through.

“LeBron you’re a bytch for going to play in sunny Miami, with no state taxes, in the prime of your life, with fukking Pat Riley wining and dining you showing you championships, to play with your two friends who are also great players. U should beat the Celtics even when your team is at a talent deficit. U not a real man!”

-Bron haters

:lolbron:

This is exactly what I’m talking about :scust: