All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Please please for brain Cashman. I know it won’t happen unless people stop showing but please do it.

People who’ve had more success than him have been sent packing sooner. Sometime you have to move on because people just wear out there welcome. He’s worn out his welcome and has sucked.

That’s a double whammy right there

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That paper need a subscription?
I don't subscribe. It required one for you?

The gist is that Judge wanted the team to not focus so much on analytics and value shyt like batting average and RBI because the front office would disregard it. Now his boy Verdugo is doing none of that, yet crickets.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I had to comeback to that Cashman quote

It’s such a dikkhead thing to say. Way to try and fukk with a young guy’s confidence because you have to prove to everyone that you’re good at your job when you been trash for fukking decades

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Please please for brain Cashman. I know it won’t happen unless people stop showing but please do it.

People who’ve had more success than him have been sent packing sooner. Sometime you have to move on because people just wear out there welcome. He’s worn out his welcome and has sucked.

That’s a double whammy right there
Every other team in baseball has replaced their GM at least once since 2009. I think six teams have been to the World Series multiple times since then. He has as many titles as the royals and marlins over the past 23 years not including this one. Since 2013 he’s missed the playoffs 4 times and been knocked out after just 1 playoff game another 2 times while winning the division just twice. This year he’s hell bent on throwing the division away too. 1 pennant in 20 years. There’s also the blown 3-0 lead. Most star players hate him and most executives won’t take his calls either since he’s unwilling to trade high prospects under any circumstances even though he won’t play them.

There’s no argument in favor of keeping this man.

I don't subscribe. It required one for you?

The gist is that Judge wanted the team to not focus so much on analytics and value shyt like batting average and RBI because the front office would disregard it. Now his boy Verdugo is doing none of that, yet crickets.
Given his reaction to 2021 and 2022 was to get a bunch of sub .255 average hitters, that tracks.

It's becoming more and more obvious that the callup last year was Hal's call.

Needed the fans to tune into the meaningless September games
No doubt in my mind. Cashman was entirely ready to play the entire second half with Donaldson, DJ, IKF, Jake Bauers, Willie Calhoun, Billy McKinney, and every other career journeyman you can think of taking up the batting order. Volpe, Gary, and Judge might be the only hitting prospects he’s given an honest chance to in the past 20 years.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
they been winning the first games of series and then lose the next 2 lets see if they can actually win this one :francis: