All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The pen has given up 22 runs in the last 6 games. The one thing Cashman used to not be awful at he’s now doing a “worst in the league” level job at.

Boone gotta get fired

This shyt is beyond meat.... Pause
Firing Boone will accomplish nothing if the man who hired him picks his replacement. He’s doing exactly what he was hired to do.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mark Leiter comes in the game and gives up runs

You don't say?

I need this motherfukker Mark Leiter Jr off the team, he cannot board the team plane after tonight.
He’s given up at least one run in 8 of his 15 games as a Yankee. At this point I’d say the 2013-24 era is the lowest point in franchise history. How many different ways can this organization say to the fans that they don’t care if the team is any good or not?

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pen has given up 22 runs in the last 6 games. The one thing Cashman used to not be awful at he’s now doing a “worst in the league” level job at.

Firing Boone will accomplish nothing if the man who hired him picks his replacement. He’s doing exactly what he was hired to do.

Bickford got a 9.8 era
They got rid of that bum ferguson and found someone worse
:mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
30-38 since June 15

Part of the reason Cashman will never leave the organization is because no other team thinks highly of him

The day Hal sells the team is the day this bum is done as the GM. Let us all pray.
Anyone want to try to frame Hal for some gambling type shyt? I got time on the weekend to plan :manny: . I would have to assume the other 29 GM’s view Cashman with nothing but disgust, resentment, and shame. He has the resources to build a 110 win team every year but chooses to settle on an 85-90 win squad that regularly misses the playoffs. I’d have to assume every other owner wouldn’t go near him with a ten foot pole. He barely makes the playoffs with the Yankees. Imagine how bad he’d be with an actual budget. He’d be there with the 2018-22 orioles or this year’s white sox or the A’s.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The last time Texas scored 10 runs was all the way back on 7/24, this team sucks so bad.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Look at this a$$hole

I hate everyone in this organization

I’m midway through a rewatch of the sopranos and I’ve come to the season 4 episode “whoever did this” where Tony’s most absurd and obvious lie is told when he says “I found him like this” to someone. First thing that came to my mind when Boone says Verdugo is playing hard. His effort reminds me of Sheed with the Celtics or Randy Moss with the 2006 raiders.