All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

this is stupid. he retired because he's old, couldn't do a full season's worth of work/travel anymore and he was losing his touch for the last decade.

the other play-by-play guys who've worked all season long should be pissed. what's the point of this?

the organization is really just doing whatever on and off the field, even if it doesn't make sense.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Came here to report it too. This means one of two things:

1. He’s lying about winning being a priority

2. He thinks a guy with roughly a .230 batting average, a .280 on base percentage, and with 17 home runs over his last 193 games dating back to the 2023 all star break is better than his top prospect while Verdugo isn’t even under contract for next year which suggests he’s considering bringing him back for next year when 100% of his focus should be on Juan Soto.

Either way this man must be fired regardless of how the season ends.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Before the Yankees’ miserable season came to an end, Aaron Judge told reporters that he felt the organization may be valuing the wrong “numbers” when it came to certain statistics, and during the GM Meetings earlier this week, Brian Cashman revealed what numbers Judge felt should be weighed more heavily.

When asked what numbers Judge had been referring to, Cashman said, “I asked him about that, and he talked about RBIs and batting average,” via NJ.com.

:dry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is trump level trolling…the blatant lies and incompetence…nobody should watch this clown show
He runs this team the way Vince McMahon booked the 2015 Royal Rumble match. Actively hostile to everyone purely to amuse himself by doing the opposite of what everyone wants since he didn’t think of it first. I’m not sure any figure in the history of sports has needed to be fired more urgently than he does. Tremont, have you got a full transcript of that article you shared?