All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
feels like were gonna lose every series 1-2 from here until the end of the season :unimpressed:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don’t care to see it unless Cashman goes. He’ll just hire another Boone and get another 3-5 years with that guy. It’d just be rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

Cashman prolly got pics of George on the tranny side of Times Square from back in the 80s because this dude has a lifetime job off of the back of Bob Watson. He even came out unscathed after that craziness with his side bītch

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cashman prolly got pics of George on the tranny side of Times Square from back in the 80s because this dude has a lifetime job off of the back of Bob Watson. He even came out unscathed after that craziness with his side bītch
It’s the same reason Vince McMahon never fired Kevin Dunn despite his horrid production values and how much worse he made the product. Friend of the family so he has a job for life. It’s not a coincidence that things got infinitely worse as soon as George died. Until then he still had a hand in running the team and would go all out to sign great players when they needed them which covered up his inability to develop young guys and especially pitchers. I have little doubt Steinbrenner would’ve fired him by now though. 2 division titles in 12 years counting this one and 1 pennant in the last 20 years would’ve gotten him fired for sure. The 2022 collapse would’ve absolutely been the end of him if not the winter of 2018 or 2014.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cashman making his presence known in Tampa really gave the team a boost.

fukking clown

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Obviously I’m very mad with the organization as a whole for years now but what about the players.

Where’s the guy on this team or pitcher who’s like fukk this I’m willing my team to victory today. I’m making sure this skid stops even if I have to take the whole team on my back with me. I mean at times Judge has done it but I don’t even look at him as having that intensity.

Where’s the fire like we are in a one run game we gotta fight for our lives to claw and scrape to get this victory because every victory counts.

They just kind of want to out talent everyone and beat them without the other team putting up a fight but your not more talented wins are not gonna come easy.