All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Looks like Jabari might be the problem:lupe:Bucks made the playoffs his rookie year when he was hurt and now look at them since he went down this year.
Yeah, I can kinda see that. I just wish we could see this team at full strength. Having another guy that can go get a bucket would be nice in the playoffs.

Giannis is gonna have to hit jumpers in the postseason, cause defenses won't let him get to the basket as often as he does now. I think Middleton can definitely be that guy, but having Bari around would make us soooooo dangerous.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah, I can kinda see that. I just wish we could see this team at full strength. Having another guy that can go get a bucket would be nice in the playoffs.

Giannis is gonna have to hit jumpers in the postseason, cause defenses won't let him get to the basket as often as he does now. I think Middleton can definitely be that guy, but having Bari around would make us soooooo dangerous.
Yea it doesn't make any sense really. But Jabari has been kind of a bust. If he was a 25 ppg guy like he was supposed to be by now the Bucks would be really dangerous. I think he would be a great sixth man, just come in and take all of the shots with the 2nd unit.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yea it doesn't make any sense really. But Jabari has been kind of a bust. If he was a 25 ppg guy like he was supposed to be by now the Bucks would be really dangerous. I think he would be a great sixth man, just come in and take all of the shots with the 2nd unit.
Eh, he's not a bust just yet. I mean, he was really finding his spot on this team before getting hurt (albeit without Middleton). It's gonna be hard for him to be such a prolific scorer with the ball in Giannis' hands so much, but he was figuring it out. I mean, there was a bit of an All-Star push for him.

It just sucks, because you'd like to see everyone healthy so you can see if all the parts will mesh together, because he's got a big payday coming, and it wouldn't make sense to pay him a ton of money if the pieces of the puzzle don't fit right.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Eh, he's not a bust just yet. I mean, he was really finding his spot on this team before getting hurt (albeit without Middleton). It's gonna be hard for him to be such a prolific scorer with the ball in Giannis' hands so much, but he was figuring it out. I mean, there was a bit of an All-Star push for him.

It just sucks, because you'd like to see everyone healthy so you can see if all the parts will mesh together, because he's got a big payday coming, and it wouldn't make sense to pay him a ton of money if the pieces of the puzzle don't fit right.
It's getting close. He needs to shoot more or they need to run more plays for him something. Its not like Giannis is a ball hog that shoots a lot, he is a pass first guy.

He needs to be a high volume scorer to be effective since he is a below average rebounder for his size and doesn't get any steals, blocks or assists. And he can't guard anyone.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
It's getting close. He needs to shoot more or they need to run more plays for him something. Its not like Giannis is a ball hog that shoots a lot, he is a pass first guy.

He needs to be a high volume scorer to be effective since he is a below average rebounder for his size and doesn't get any steals, blocks or assists. And he can't guard anyone.

True, but there are times where he (Giannis) likes to dribble on top for 8+ seconds before passing. I kinda put that on Kidd (stagnant offense) & the other players (again, stagnant offense) though. That's one thing that seems to have improved lately (along with the defense stepping up): player and ball movement has been great.

This annoys me so much. There's no reason he shouldn't be grabbing atleast 8 boards a game. His problem is he's not active enough. Same on the defensive end. It's all about effort, and it's just not there on a consistent basis for him yet.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
True, but there are times where he (Giannis) likes to dribble on top for 8+ seconds before passing. I kinda put that on Kidd (stagnant offense) & the other players (again, stagnant offense) though. That's one thing that seems to have improved lately (along with the defense stepping up): player and ball movement has been great.

This annoys me so much. There's no reason he shouldn't be grabbing atleast 8 boards a game. His problem is he's not active enough. Same on the defensive end. It's all about effort, and it's just not there on a consistent basis for him yet.
Yea when teams start sagging way off Giannis and daring him to shoot then its tough to run the offense through him even though u want to. Parker should be the first option in the half court every time. But once Giannis starts hitting his midrange jumper consistently it will be lights out offensively. Just need Middleton and Parker to stay healthy I guess and keep getting better.

It can still go either way for Parker, he obviously has all the tools he just needs to work extremely hard. But yea he reminds me a lot of Melo when it comes to not living up to his potential when it comes to the non scoring part of basketball. He's same height/weight as Melo and they have damn near identical rebound, assist, steal and block #s:scust: Hopefully he can become a 23-25 ppg guy

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This team man. We're now tied for the 5, but the Hawks have the tiebreaker, so we stay in 6th for now. I honestly can't believe this is happening. shyt came out of nowhere. Giannis was ridiculous tonight. Man he's good.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I saw the 4th q

Close game tho

Prez to Moose for clutch

I wonder what Jason Kidd said to Giannis, Giannis was like what did I do? probably because he missed those free throws

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I saw the 4th q

Close game tho

Prez to Moose for clutch

I wonder what Jason Kidd said to Giannis, Giannis was like what did I do? probably because he missed those free throws

lol, I don't know what he could've said. Other than Moose hitting the clutch baskets, that Giannis steal/save late was probably the play of the game. Gave us an extra possession that resulted in points. Not to mention how insane he was on both sides of the floor tonight. Them free throws were meaningless because they didn't have time to shoot anyways.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
lol, I don't know what he could've said. Other than Moose hitting the clutch baskets, that Giannis steal/save late was probably the play of the game. Gave us an extra possession that resulted in points. Not to mention how insane he was on both sides of the floor tonight. Them free throws were meaningless because they didn't have time to shoot anyways.

That steal gave us the momentum