All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Atlanta looks easier for the Bucks, shrouder is not that explosive like wall and lowry
Yeah... I just checked the standings and we aren't getting the Hawks though :francis:

We need to get that 5 spot and try our luck against Toronto. Wall aint losing in the 1st round

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah, keep the Raptors away from us. ATL is not an option. Celtics or Wizards is a toss-up for who I'd take first. The fact that we won yesterday with Giannis not all that great, on the road, refs were kinda iffy, and IT had a good game. Us still winning despite all that shows we can definitely play with that team.

Celtics
Wizards

Raptors

Cavs

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Raptors if Lowry isn't back
Celtics
Wizards
Raptors if Lowry is back and healthy
Cavs

In that order.

I know the Cavs are meh right now, but I still think them and the Wiz are the dangerous ones.
Boston, hard to say.
Raptors I think are a harder matchup option.

I guess Raptors, but just getting into the playoffs and beginning the blueprint for Central dominance is all I ask for.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Kidd should get some COY votes.The bucks have played the entire seaon without 1 of their top 3 players plus have 2 rookies in their current rotation.