All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Outside of Booker going apeshyt in the 2nd quarter, we controlled this game the whole way. Needed that win quite badly.

The next time this team takes the court, Khris Middleton will be in uniform and active. :blessed:

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I saw one play when the defensive scheme worked to perfection tonight. Kidd will be running video of that play for the rest of the season to justify that atrocious defensive scheme. Good win tho....I guess...

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Hibbert, and Hawes will play tomorrow. KG returns to Bucks practice.

This is KG's second time at Bucks practice :jbhmm:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ho-Hum, just another close loss of a game we easily could've won. Bari was dog shyt tonight. Absolute dog shyt. I don't know why Kidd had him on the floor late, and in OT. Had the ball in hand with 10 seconds left in a tie game and instead of just holding it, he throws it away for no damn reason. Just brutal.

shyt is starting to feel like Groundhog Day with these losses. Won't be surprised if the grumblings start up to get Kidd outta here.

his lack of vision with this team and this lineup is telling.
that is grow sick of his pedestrian avatar style coaching.
now, granted maybe he wanted to get giannis to the allstar game as a forward.
yet, giannis should be playing team length and real talk.

thon maker could be running with the starting unit at the two with giannis at the one.
using a bigger durant at the two experiment with thon maker and shore up the backcourt with jabari at the power three.

instead, running parker at the four when he could be at his natural at the power three and the backcourt at their skilled natural would be more beneficial.
if they are gonna go out and compete to lose.
at least if they were running team length for real.
then at least we would see all the assets and parts gel together as team length.

right now, running them traditionally makes no sense and is counterproductive of having all this length and not putting it to use.

art barr

fire jason kidd, or bring in someone who really has vision cause kidd does not see it, at all.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Agreed but in the open court, though, he is a scary man

giannis needs to learn how to create artistry and balance on his pull up j in transistion and under duress.
if he gets that he will add another layer that allows him to take advantage of what teams give him.

art barr

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
his lack of vision with this team and this lineup is telling.
that is grow sick of his pedestrian avatar style coaching.
now, granted maybe he wanted to get giannis to the allstar game as a forward.
yet, giannis should be playing team length and real talk.

thon maker could be running with the starting unit at the two with giannis at the one.
using a bigger durant at the two experiment with thon maker and shore up the backcourt with jabari at the power three.

instead, running parker at the four when he could be at his natural at the power three and the backcourt at their skilled natural would be more beneficial.
if they are gonna go out and compete to lose.
at least if they were running team length for real.
then at least we would see all the assets and parts gel together as team length.

right now, running them traditionally makes no sense and is counterproductive of having all this length and not putting it to use.

art barr

fire jason kidd, or bring in someone who really has vision cause kidd does not see it, at all.

Giannis
Thon
Bari
Monroe
Henson

?????

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Giannis
Thon
Bari
Monroe
Henson

?????

it sounds crazy but their naturals all fit the pedigree and you could work up a traditional sized team that integrates that lineup a lot better too.

yet, i think if you gonna lose like this.
might as well play everyone at their natural and see what the nightly mismatch creates.
this is the nba,..this is not college.
they already ran durant at the two as well in the first year he was in seattle, and thon is a sg in a center's body.
i know so cause i watched that kid and ranted on him for years before he was a drafted.

dream come true, and i kept asking the bucks via facebook to draft thon as well.

art barr