All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Jesus Christ what an awful loss. This team is so damn frustrating. Hard to watch on a nightly basis.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Goes back to the foul on Jabari. What shoulda been a steal/dunk 5 point lead turns into free throws for them. Lost the game on that one play. Just terrible.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Ho-Hum, just another close loss of a game we easily could've won. Bari was dog shyt tonight. Absolute dog shyt. I don't know why Kidd had him on the floor late, and in OT. Had the ball in hand with 10 seconds left in a tie game and instead of just holding it, he throws it away for no damn reason. Just brutal.

shyt is starting to feel like Groundhog Day with these losses. Won't be surprised if the grumblings start up to get Kidd outta here.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Ho-Hum, just another close loss of a game we easily could've won. Bari was dog shyt tonight. Absolute dog shyt. I don't know why Kidd had him on the floor late, and in OT. Had the ball in hand with 10 seconds left in a tie game and instead of just holding it, he throws it away for no damn reason. Just brutal.

shyt is starting to feel like Groundhog Day with these losses. Won't be surprised if the grumblings start up to get Kidd outta here.

I saw the boxscore Jabari had zero pts in 2nd q I believe

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

He needs to change his philosophy or he should be fired, they are giving up entirely too many threes.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

@Gil Scott-Heroin :mjgrin: