All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Middleton I guess after the all star game
I thought I heard/read that it was gonna be later, but the sooner the better. If he can get some time to work himself into shape, and work himself into the rotation, it makes everything much scarier for everybody else.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I thought I heard/read that it was gonna be later, but the sooner the better. If he can get some time to work himself into shape, and work himself into the rotation, it makes everything much scarier for everybody else.

“I’m making good progress within the last couple weeks but I’ve still got a long way to go,” Middleton said, per Charles F. Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “A hamstring is definitely nothing to play with. There are chronic hamstring injuries where guys think it is fine and they go out there and try to run and pull it again. That’s something I definitely don’t want to go through.

“I feel like I’ll definitely be back this year, barring a setback or anything like that,” continued the 25-year-old. “But the way this team is playing, I’m not going to rush. They’re doing a great job of winning ball games and fighting each night. I just will take my time, and they’re all telling me the same thing.”

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bari done turned all the way up. He's playing with so much confidence right now it's scary. He's so explosive I don't even know where it comes from.

You got the right mix, would like to see more Thon and Vaughn though, and it's a shame you paid all those centers cause Mike Muscala would be a perfect fit for you and he's a FA this summer.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
You got the right mix, would like to see more Thon and Vaughn though, and it's a shame you paid all those centers cause Mike Muscala would be a perfect fit for you and he's a FA this summer.
The thing that irritates me about the center thing, is the team looked good late last year with Plumlee playing alongside Giannis and Bari, so I really didn't have an issue paying him, but now he's back to being shyt, and just eating up a bench spot. Moose has been perfect off the bench, and he's been active on defense and good passing the ball.

Having Muscala and the threat of hitting that outside shot would be interesting, but yeah, no point in wondering about it as it's not happening.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
The thing that irritates me about the center thing, is the team looked good late last year with Plumlee playing alongside Giannis and Bari, so I really didn't have an issue paying him, but now he's back to being shyt, and just eating up a bench spot.

For 52 mil tho? As a restricted FA with no offers on the table? I appreciate some of the drafting Hammond has done but that signing is indefensible.

Giannis out chea saving jobs :blessed:

But should that job be saved?? :patrice:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Plumlee is ass
Gotta be one of the worst players in the league taking salary into account right now.

If Thon can put on enough weight summer 2017 to give us a solid 28 minutes/game next year our starting lineup will be crazy :wow:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Stupid bullshyt

Miss free throws when is clutch time brehs

Lock Delly and Parker in the gym free throws drills, wtf man