All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
It's so frustrating watching them play like this, then turn around and shyt the bed. If we can get some consistency, we're gonna be a scary sight in the playoffs. Giannis and Bari staring at you for a 7 game series wouldn't be a something to get excited about. Well, unless you're have LeBron on your team.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's so frustrating watching them play like this, then turn around and shyt the bed. If we can get some consistency, we're gonna be a scary sight in the playoffs. Giannis and Bari staring at you for a 7 game series wouldn't be a something to get excited about. Well, unless you're have LeBron on your team.
Ya'll missing Middleton and Beasley.. Your future is bright:whew:

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Steve Novak checks inLMAOOO
He's our Human Victory Cigar. Maker out here throwing down dunks and calmly shooting 3s. When he puts weight on and gets stronger, the league really gonna be in trouble with him joining the Dynamic Duo.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Jabari and Giannis have been pretty consistent lately, you're just missing the 3rd guy.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Jabari and Giannis have been pretty consistent lately, you're just missing the 3rd guy.
Bari done turned all the way up. He's playing with so much confidence right now it's scary. He's so explosive I don't even know where it comes from.