All Gas, No Brakes! - 2021 New York Jets Off-Season thread

Are we winning the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
X7X4R.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Incase someone missed our QB...

Well, how do we feel so far?

They're being smart as hell with him. They're not asking him to do much right now.. but what they are asking him to do, he's doing it well. Stuff like converting 3rd downs. Moving the chains. Not turning it over. Learning to go through his progressions.

I like the kid, and I've liked him since last year.

You can tell on the play at the 4:13 mark.. that was him tryna break out his shell. That was a damn good throw.

It's gonna take time, and he's gonna go through some growing pains, but the kid can play. You can see it.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're being smart as hell with him. They're not asking him to do much right now.. but what they are asking him to do, he's doing it well. Stuff like converting 3rd downs. Moving the chains. Not turning it over. Learning to go through his progressions.

I like the kid, and I've liked him since last year.

You can tell on the play at the 4:13 mark.. that was him tryna break out his shell. That was a damn good throw.

It's gonna take time, and he's gonna go through some growing pains, but the kid can play. You can see it.
Yessir. We're gonna run the ball a ton this year. The offense flows through that. It'll make things much easier for Zach. But when he's ready, he's going to be a problem.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yessir. We're gonna run the ball a ton this year. The offense flows through that. It'll make things much easier for Zach. But when he's ready, he's going to be a problem.

Yep and we've got the bodies to run it too, with Colman, Carter, Johnson and Perine.

No more Gore :blessed:

Edit: Ima need AVT to finally get healthy tho. Him and Becton need to gel this preseason.