Supporter
Daps
maury-that-was-a-lie.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Of every game released so far this Gen, The only setback in terms of frame rate from a game that matters is redfall. And that's fixable.

After you ladies get past the hot take, have you been constantly disappointed by frame rates this Gen?

If not, what is the circle jerk about? Wouldn't you be thrilled if after 3yrs you only have a few titles that are sub the "standard"? Cuz you guys acting real extra :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eternal fukking loser
I take this comment personally.. kinda because I can't have some clown ass nikka with a bat avatar talking crazy to me when I know this nikka a weirdo. Homey, who talks like you? Eternal fukkkn loser? That don't sound like something any nikkaz I know would say, but you probably the exception. You got a persona poster on your wall bruh?
That's a handsome fellow, if I was a woman I'd smash

Daps
I take this comment personally.. kinda because I can't have some clown ass nikka with a bat avatar talking crazy to me when I know this nikka a weirdo. Homey, who talks like you? Eternal fukkkn loser? That don't sound like something any nikkaz I know would say, but you probably the exception. You got a persona poster on your wall bruh?

That's a handsome fellow, if I was a woman I'd smash
I’m chilling with my broad and she said you fiiiine . Xbox gang no losses