All games on series X will be between 60 and 120fps

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I wish people would stop ONLY focusing on resolution and frame rate. It's not the only thing that can be improved.
Let's be reality, that's the only thing that matters to a bunch of gamers in modern times. Everything else takes a back seat. You could probably give them a shiny pre rendered scene and a controller with no batteries and they'd think they're playing the best game ever made :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao you might as well by that 2070S super graphics card for 500 and become a PC gamer at this point, there is no reason to own a xbox except for being computer illiterate

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Looking forward to Crackdown 4 running at 120 FPS and still getting terrible reviews
Real talk, I'm really looking forward to crackdown 3 enhanced to 120fps :banderas:
I began playing it in 720p and it looked horrible. 1080p was better, decent, but still looked like a x360 game. In 4k it looks fantastic. Real time ray tracing is gonna put that game into a new category of awesome :win:
I wish people would stop ONLY focusing on resolution and frame rate. It's not the only thing that can be improved.
Tru but make sure you're not talking out your ass next time you post ok :handshake:
That lasted long :snoop:
Court lost as usual..... (even though this is more on Ubi bullshyttin asses)
No, court is right as usual and Sony is holding us all back. With Sony dominating this gen they will be the lead platform until numbers change. Sony can't do 4k60 so ubisoft can't promote such features today. It would affect sales. Ubisoft wants all gamers to buy, this keeps everyone happy (stupid logic yet cod and tekken do exactly that)

Xbox shows off next gen power next month, done deal already. Sony :patrice: not sho much

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ubi is known for their shenanigans and PC cats been told us about them nikkaz.

They clown status (Siege is flames though).
But ubisoft has done nothing wrong, it's early may, they said it's CURRENTLY RUNNING 4K30 and from that only Sony fanboys are drawing all these conclusions :mindblown: not a single one has anything to do with console parity tho right. That's not even a real thing, right :stopitslime: