All games on series X will be between 60 and 120fps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Unless a developer intentionally limits it to 30 because Sony paid to hold games back ala COD/Tekken/etc :francis:

Also, any game with the "optimised for series X" logo will be enhanced and I quote... "Way more than just native 4k" end quote. The differences between those versions of games and the competition (ps5 version) will be as some devs have already stated, STAGGERING :merchant:

Finally, in house the Microsoft team is not concerned with if they can deliver next month. They can't wait to showcase what is possible with series X and think about it. That reveal, while the game's didn't wow you in terms of gameplay, the graphics were top notch in a lot of places. Biggest studio had like 90ppl while the smallest was one person. What do you think games will look like next month from major studios? Microsoft has so much to show and they know Sony doesn't. Sony isn't ready software wise to battle yet. Xbox ready to give you the next gen today. And you will see that yourselves in one month...

Tru Story :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What FPS will Spider-Man 2, God of War, FF7R Part 2 run at on XSX
It's sad that you can name everything you think you want to play. Each new gen is supposed to bring about new gaming experiences. Sony Spiderman didn't exist until this gen, God of war was getting stale and got a reboot. But games, movies/etc? You don't know what will capture your attention next gen so it's annoying for you to blurt out random games you enjoyed like if that's what will be hot next gen. Name a single 1st party Sony franchise that dominated in back to back gens. Usually a game either goes multiplat or falls off to a degree after it reaches that mountain top. Maybe Sony will show you something one day :francis:
Spoiler alert: not a single game will be 4k 120fps
I've heard that estimate get tossed around by lames all across the internet including digital foundry. But then I heard Microsoft say otherwise. You'll see that at launch my spigga :ufdup: you sounding like ol boy on the PC side who claimed it shouldn't be comparable to a 2080. It'll be better and it'll have real time ray tracing happening simultaneously because the architecture is built in a way that y'all earthlings don't understand. Now you're gaming with power, Anunnaki power :whoo:
Believe Aaron Greenberg brehs
Have you ever heard the term W.L.I.M.?

All you guys quickly flooded this arena with your insecurities, it's like Ghostbusters 2 in this bytch :stopitslime: