"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
GrBeF.gif
for you Pinkman stans. @ the Todd fans

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I've just finished watching the last episode of the fourth season and the only redeemable character in this entire show was Gustavo and they killed him off at the hands of a crippled loser.

I don't even feel like watching the fifth season.
Should have trusted my instincs I knew this show was borderline trash by the first few episodes when it debuted back in 09 or whatever but the comparisons to The Wire and the accolades it received made me give it another go...

Walt and this junky distraught playing dad to a kid thats not his own and simping over this bytch who gave him upto the FBI are 2 of the biggest losers in the history of television if they walk free when the end credits roll I'll be disgusted.

You've got to be of a certain mind to like this show.

I didn't watch the second half of season 5 because the first half was so bad, so it looks like I shouldn't even bother. Season 1 and 2 is damn near flawless, then they started the nonsense on season 3 and onward. Only reason I couldn't watch anymore, because Vince said he would make Walter White unlikable by the end of the show's run, I saw he would not be able to accomplish this. I bet Walter White ended the show as the President of the United States or some other nonsense, but I'm sure Vince never accomplished his goal of making Walter White unlikable.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I didn't watch the second half of season 5 because the first half was so bad, so it looks like I shouldn't even bother. Season 1 and 2 is damn near flawless, then they started the nonsense on season 3 and onward. Only reason I couldn't watch anymore, because Vince said he would make Walter White unlikable by the end of the show's run, I saw he would not be able to accomplish this. I bet Walter White ended the show as the President of the United States or some other nonsense, but I'm sure Vince never accomplished his goal of making Walter White unlikable.
Are you high or trolling, wtf are you talking about, you said you watched up to season 3 and didn't watch anymore, so why you posting now about the show, its over. You a big Dexter fan, where is that thread? Oh yes i forgot it dead and buried while this 1 month after it ended is still doing numbers.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you high or trolling, wtf are you talking about, you said you watched up to season 3 and didn't watch anymore, so why you posting now about the show, its over. You a big Dexter fan, where is that thread? Oh yes i forgot it dead and buried while this 1 month after it ended is still doing numbers.

Still being a Dexter fan in 2013 might be the best example of self-ether :wow:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Todd blessing Jesse with his apparel :obama:

tIEggjD.png

I think that Vince was so detail oriented that we all got trained to be very concerned about issues of continuity. That went through the entire crew. Everyone was always being as detail oriented as they possibly could be which sometimes lead to amazing creative ideas and creative breakthroughs. One idea that I thought was incredible and I haven’t heard anybody mention is that Jennifer Bryant, our costume designer, had the idea that in my episode Granite State that when we see Jesse he’s been imprisoned by Todd and the gang for so very long that he’s had to have a change of clothes. What he is wearing is actually the outfit that Todd wore when he shot Drew Sharpe earlier in Season 5. That was an incredible sort of Easter egg that Jennifer came up with and I think that’s the product of the fact that everyone was thinking so deeply about what we had done and trying to be so detail oriented

http://shooteditlearn.com/a-conversation-with-peter-gould/

Last edited: