"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Walt cameo? Gus?

Definitely Gus, he has too much story from his past left & we know he knew Saul for a while since he had the hookup with him to connect Gus & Walt. Walt doesn't have much of a story but of course it would be nice to See him again

Hopefully the story also tells us what happened after Saul left New Mexico

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Definitely Gus, he has too much story from his past left & we know he knew Saul for a while since he had the hookup with him to connect Gus & Walt. Walt doesn't have much of a story but of course it would be nice to See him again

Hopefully the story also tells us what happened after Saul left New Mexico
Flash forward is coming for his story for sure.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're putting it in the rafters but @bk said we need to stop posting in it. Once it's in there, it's done. We can start another thread for future "BB" discussion.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They're putting it in the rafters but @bk said we need to stop posting in it.
Stop posting in it?
a9cx.png

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Okay I will post my last on set pics this week and then it's over. I have some great pics of bray directing blood money. Also Aaron Paul's YouTube channel is jewels unlimited. I will post the Columbia version of Tuco this week.

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
http://www.bustle.com/articles/7324...th-bust-might-mean-walter-white-has-a-copycat

f0ba8ed0-1cbc-0131-d057-2ac77eeeab0b.png

From Fox25:

Officials got consent to search the vehicle and discovered a false compartment in the rear passenger area. In the compartment, they found 15 bundles of illegal drugs that is believed to be methamphetamine. The bundles weighed 1.3 kilos each and totaled out at 19.5 kilos: approximately 42.9 pounds. Deputies say the drugs are estimated to be worth $2.3 million.
As for the driver, he was arrested, and more drugs were found at his home along with five other suspects. You can check out a clip from Fox25 by heading over here.

video

http://www.okcfox.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9428136

walter-white-wink.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://www.bustle.com/articles/7324...th-bust-might-mean-walter-white-has-a-copycat

f0ba8ed0-1cbc-0131-d057-2ac77eeeab0b.png

From Fox25:

Officials got consent to search the vehicle and discovered a false compartment in the rear passenger area. In the compartment, they found 15 bundles of illegal drugs that is believed to be methamphetamine. The bundles weighed 1.3 kilos each and totaled out at 19.5 kilos: approximately 42.9 pounds. Deputies say the drugs are estimated to be worth $2.3 million.
As for the driver, he was arrested, and more drugs were found at his home along with five other suspects. You can check out a clip from Fox25 by heading over here.

video

http://www.okcfox.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9428136

pinkman_zps451cc733.gif

And now we know what happened to Jesse.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did this show ruin tv for anyone else

its so much better than anything else on tv :wow:

they gonna have to bring back curb your enthusiasm

BXNvUIkIYAAq0ms.jpg:large

:wow:

Yeah, I haven't watched any TV since it ended. Been watching movies lately.

I'm gonna wait until "Boardwalk Empire" and "Homeland" seasons are over and marathon them. Trying to watch them directly after "BB" ended is just gonna ruin them for me.

I'm looking forward to "Better Call Saul" and Moire Walley-Beckett has a new show coming out on Starz. She was one of the best writers on "BB" so that should be good.

Fred.