"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been meaning to bring this up but always forgot.. But I'm guessing this is where Vince and the wrtiers got the idea of Walt's body disposing methods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larissa_Schuster

The woman was a biochemist who murdered her husband by knocking him out and then stuffed his body in a barrel filed with hydrophloric acid. The cops discovered the body... basically the same way Walt discovers Krazy 8's cousin in the bathtub at Jesse's house... but in a barrel. Her and her family lived in an area close to the city I lived in so it was kind of a big deal in the area.

mjwtf_zps88366cba.gif

Fred.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Yes indeed, that preview looks crazy with Walt having paid the EMT workers to declare him dead and he sets up a new lab in Prague with Jesse . Look like they may international beef over there soon.

And domestically, Lydia's daughter is already contemplating droppin' Holly to avenge her mother. :lupe:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just finished watching the last episode of the fourth season and the only redeemable character in this entire show was Gustavo and they killed him off at the hands of a crippled loser.

I don't even feel like watching the fifth season.
Should have trusted my instincs I knew this show was borderline trash by the first few episodes when it debuted back in 09 or whatever but the comparisons to The Wire and the accolades it received made me give it another go...

Walt and this junky distraught playing dad to a kid thats not his own and simping over this bytch who gave him upto the FBI are 2 of the biggest losers in the history of television if they walk free when the end credits roll I'll be disgusted.

You've got to be of a certain mind to like this show.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I've just finished watching the last episode of the fourth season and the only redeemable character in this entire show was Gustavo and they killed him off at the hands of a crippled loser.

Should have trusted my instincs I knew this show was borderline trash by the first few episodes when it debuted back in 09 or whatever but the comparisons to The Wire and the accolades it received made me give it another go...

Walt and this junky distraught playing dad to a kid thats not his own and simping over this bytch who gave him upto the FBI are 2 of the biggest losers in the history of television if they walk free when the end credits roll I'll be disgusted.

:ehh: I respect your opinion

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

e56a3.gif%20

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
they should have continued the bullet holes pattern on teh burban on to the picture of hank

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
From an interview with Peter Gould who directed Granite State, Todd was on some whole type of demon stuff. here is an easter egg from that episode. I think that Vince was so detail oriented that we all got trained to be very concerned about issues of continuity. That went through the entire crew. Everyone was always being as detail oriented as they possibly could be which sometimes lead to amazing creative ideas and creative breakthroughs. One idea that I thought was incredible and I haven’t heard anybody mention is that Jennifer Bryant, our costume designer, had the idea that in my episode Granite State that when we see Jesse he’s been imprisoned by Todd and the gang for so very long that he’s had to have a change of clothes. What he is wearing is actually the outfit that Todd wore when he shot Drew Sharpe earlier in Season 5. That was an incredible sort of Easter egg that Jennifer came up with and I think that’s the product of the fact that everyone was thinking so deeply about what we had done and trying to be so detail oriented.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
ibgQj6HhRRYa4Q.gif
these guys made a great show, like Jesse being proud of his work here, this thread should have been in the rafters by now as the greatest thread on here.