"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Bryan_Cranston_Seinfeld_The_Mom_And_Pop_Store_MITMVC_1_.jpg

:ohhh:

am I the only one who never made this connection?

edit:

Amy.png

:ehh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Finally watched season 5 part 2

I felt satisfied, things moved a little too fast for my tastes though, they should have made those last 8 episodes stretch to 16 or so and be its own season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched season 5 part 2

I felt satisfied, things moved a little too fast for my tastes though, they should have made those last 8 episodes stretch to 16 or so and be its own season

AMC only wanted to give them 8 eps total after season 4. Two years ago this show wasn't the hit that it is now.

Vince Gilligan :camby: and said he wanted 16 eps or else he'd take it to another network. In hindsight I'm sure AMC wished they asked for more episodes.

Fred.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I had the craziest dream about Pinkman. Dude was.running from someone and jumped off a skyscraper and still lived. Even in my dreams this f@ggot lives :to:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
AMC only wanted to give them 8 eps total after season 4. Two years ago this show wasn't the hit that it is now.

Vince Gilligan :camby: and said he wanted 16 eps or else he'd take it to another network. In hindsight I'm sure AMC wished they asked for more episodes.

Fred.

They'd go back in that time machine in a heartbeat if they could and add 8 more eps. Easy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They'd go back in that time machine in a heartbeat if they could and add 8 more eps. Easy.

i think amc would add at least 2 more seasons.

I agree. I'd even go as far as to say AMC is :snoop: now about blowing $30 million on "Mad Men". Most people don't realize it but that's why "BB" almost got cancelled after season 4. It's also why Frank Darabont was fired after season 1 of "The Walking Dead". It's also why the following season took place on a farm. No joke, they ran out of money because they spent it all on "Mad Men".

No hate but "BB" is the show that "Mad Men" was supposed to be. Critically acclaimed, and tripled it's audience over the course of one season. What's funny is Kurt Sutter called this 2 years ago, and everyone thought he was crazy.

Fred.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I agree. I'd even go as far as to say AMC is :snoop: now about blowing $30 million on "Mad Men". Most people don't realize it but that's why "BB" almost got cancelled after season 4. It's also why Frank Darabont was fired after season 1 of "The Walking Dead". It's also why the following season took place on a farm. No joke, they ran out of money because they spent it all on "Mad Men".

No hate but "BB" is the show that "Mad Men" was supposed to be. Critically acclaimed, and tripled it's audience over the course of one season. What's funny is Kurt Sutter called this 2 years ago, and everyone thought he was crazy.

Fred.

AMC put more faith in MM? :what:

Cancelled after an amazing season 4? :wtf:

:pacspit: AMC

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the writers from bb r goin to stay together right?

Nope.

Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould will be overseeing "Better Call Saul".

Moira Walley-Beckett is doing a show for Starz.

George Mastras, Thomas Schnauz, Gennifer Hutchison, and Sam Catlin are all currently free agents. These guys could end up on "Better Call Saul", if AMC is smart.

Michelle MacLaren, the best director on "BB" went to "Game of Thrones". David Porter, the guy that did all the great music is working on "Wayward Pines" for Fox. Michael Slovis, arguably the GOAT TV cinematographer, went to "Chicago Fire" on NBC.

Once again AMC dropped the ball. If they would've OK'ed "Better Call Saul" sooner they could've kept the whole team together.

Fred.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Nope.

Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould will be overseeing "Better Call Saul".

Moira Walley-Beckett is doing a show for Starz.

George Mastras, Thomas Schnauz, Gennifer Hutchison, and Sam Catlin are all currently free agents. These guys could end up on "Better Call Saul", if AMC is smart.

Michelle MacLaren, the best director on "BB" went to "Game of Thrones". David Porter, the guy that did all the great music is working on "Wayward Pines" for Fox. Michael Slovis, arguably the GOAT TV cinematographer, went to "Chicago Fire" on NBC.

Once again AMC dropped the ball. If they would've OK'ed "Better Call Saul" sooner they could've kept the whole team together.

Fred.

:damn: though i will say music productions dudes usually work on multiple shows i know i've seen ramin djawadi, sean callery etc credits on shows that were running at the same time.

• Dap
Reactions: hex