"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bn9URDr.png
Jack wasn't about that life.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think losing your job because you fukked up (Bunny, Herc, Lester, McNulty, Prez) is on the same level as dying or going to jail for life, no. I don't think getting shot and making a full recovery is the same, either.

Fred.

SMH at me arguing with you about the Wire unawares the god @obarth had blessed us once again.

1029.gif

You still wrong about the wire though.
189.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Whoa. You can't say The Wire was pro cop. Slow down there. Simon painted drug dealers and killers in a real favorable light. He made D'Angelo, Omar, Wallace, Bodie, Prop Joe , Stringer, Avon, and Michael, (all the projects kids) and many others look like heroes. He made all look sympathetic and deep. What show were you watching. David Simon is the king of this. He took grey characters who are usually villains on TV, and made them all protagonist in a shape or form.

Simon made many of the cops look like buffoons and corrupt individuals who couldn't lead a troupe of kindergartens. How many times did McNulty expose how inept Baltimore police was?
Exactly, he literally pointed out how the criminal organization of Avon and Stringer was more thorough than the police was.