"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So basically if Jesse is killed tomorrow Todd's people are basically going to look at they owe him a favor? Like cooking or money? Do yall think that's how it's going to go? But Jesse has his money so he can't pay? Thus having to cook or be on the run for owing money?

It would be funny if Lydia hears they're planning on killing Jesse and hits them with the :whoa: because they don't really have a cook atm. They got Todd who cooks bullshyt. At this point I think Jesse would cook Walt's formula just to fukk with him.

Fred.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So basically if Jesse is killed tomorrow Todd's people are basically going to look at they owe him a favor? Like cooking or money? Do yall think that's how it's going to go? But Jesse has his money so he can't pay? Thus having to cook or be on the run for owing money?

problem with your thought... Jesse don't know where walts money is

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
problem with your thought... Jesse don't know where walts money is

This show has surprised me before....several times....but I don't see any circumstances where Jesse would know or gain access to where Walt's money is. Technically Jesse knows the location, since that's the spot where they first cooked....but he don't know it's there.

Fred.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
This show has surprised me before....several times....but I don't see any circumstances where Jesse would know or gain access to where Walt's money is. Technically Jesse knows the location, since that's the spot where they first cooked....but he don't know it's there.

Fred.

then Jesse would be batman. No way he finds out without it being a reach of all reach. They made it a point to show Walter stashing his money ALL by HIMSELF. He even smashed the GPS, semi-memorized it to put in CODE on a lotto ticket on his fridge. Unless he had skinny Pete and badger track Walt, he doesn't have a clue where Walters stash is. Even if its in the same place he wouldn't think to look there. Jesse ain't that smart. Only Walt knows where his stash at. It's going to be about Walts legacy. They know Walt has ego and pride about being H-berg. Mike called Walt out about it, Walt explained his I'm into the empire business and how this is all he has left. So it's not about the money, it's about Walt being H-berg the don.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how ill would it be if walt used skinny pete or badger to get to Jesse...and they re-did this scene from the wire pretty much LOL

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Jesse explains to hank and gomez that walt is the devil, cold and calculating and three steps ahead of everyone and their plan won't work

*five minutes later*

Jesse has a plan to outsmart walt. :comeon:

:mindblown: this plan is either really genius or really ridiculous. Me personally I don't see jesse outsmarting walt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse explains to hank and gomez that walt is the devil, cold and calculating and three steps ahead of everyone and their plan won't work

*five minutes later*

:mindblown: this plan is either really genius or really ridiculous. Me personally I don't see jesse outsmarting walt.

He said all that because their plan was to do exactly what Walt asked.

If Jesse thought Walt was impossible to stop he would've just :yeshrug: and burned down Walt's house when Hank suggested they work together.

The problem is they get to Hank's house and he got cameras and recordings and wire taps, which obviously ain't what Jesse had in mind. :what: "This....this can't be what you mean by burning him to the ground".

Fred.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every1 is speculating Jesse's gonna get got, but lesbianest this is Walt and Jesse's story...Jesse was co-lead up until season 5 which has been more Walt-centric. I cant see Jesse not making it until at least episode 7.

I'm anxious to see what exactly is gonna bring down Walt in these next 2 episodes. My best guess is Uncle Jack goes after Jesse while he is still in hank's custody and the Aryans either get caught or they end up killin Hank and thus opening the floodgates for the DEA/police to go after Walt with Gomez and Marie leading the charge.

I still don't see how hank brings Walt in through the normal channels without sacrificing his job or ending up in jail himself.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
every1 is speculating Jesse's gonna get got, but lesbianest this is Walt and Jesse's story...Jesse was co-lead up until season 5 which has been more Walt-centric. I cant see Jesse not making it until at least episode 7.

I'm anxious to see what exactly is gonna bring down Walt in these next 2 episodes. My best guess is Uncle Jack goes after Jesse while he is still in hank's custody and the Aryans either get caught or they end up killin Hank and thus opening the floodgates for the DEA/police to go after Walt with Gomez and Marie leading the charge.

I still don't see how hank brings Walt in through the normal channels without sacrificing his job or ending up in jail himself.

I dont see Jesse dying at all. dude is a survivor, he outlasts all his cook partners since the last 1st episode. Also, if he were to die, wouldn't be that much gained from it cept Walt going more krazy. Who's gonna come to da funeral, badger and skinny pete? wha happens to all da vid evidence hank has, its jus garbage after? Nothing gained by jesse dying. dude gonna get wha he always wanted a family sum how sum way.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

*five minutes later*

nah thats not how its gonna go down.. They aren't gonna end the show with Walt getting outwitted.. wouldn't feel right

Either Jesse & Hank get lucky and Walt slips or they get back to building a case (which most likely won't happen) & trying to do it that way.. But if it comes down to scheming.. :smh:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Jesse is gonna go after Walts legacy somehow. But I think it's going to end up being about Walt saving Jesse somehow. Maybe he won't let off the M60 aka the Airbus380 to Belize on them guys. But like someone said its been about Walt turning H-berg and Jesse diving deeper into a world he finds himself disgusted with.