"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
do i watch this or football tonight? :sadcam:

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tonight's episode was written by George Mastras and directed by Michelle MacLaren.

MacLaren is probably the best director the show has and Mastras wrote some of the best eps in the series. He's been around since season 2 but more recently he worked on "Thirty-Eight Snub", "Hermanos" and "Crawl Space" in season 4 and "Dead Freight" in season 5.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
welp. looks like im chillin in the bushes away from the internet until after the ep. these nikkas aint gettin me again

tumblr_mgdjt94RB01rl07gno1_500.gif

i always do this once 5 pm hits on sundays..i avoid twitter like the plague ..the internet in general really

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Tonight's episode was written by George Mastras and directed by Michelle MacLaren.

MacLaren is probably the best director the show has and Mastras wrote some of the best eps in the series. He's been around since season 2 but more recently he worked on "Thirty-Eight Snub", "Hermanos" and "Crawl Space" in season 4 and "Dead Freight" in season 5.

Fred.
all I needed to hear :wow:
finna be a classic episode brehs

link for tonights show for a UK breh? :sadcam:
just search "breaking bad stream" on twitter right when its about to air

• Dap
Reactions: hex