"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That shyt didn't make any sense at all. :heh:
how so? Todd called Walt and left a message about the Declan problem, they moved their cook site to New Mexico so far where am i wrong at? Todd worships Walt and would do anything for him, you say how he spoke about him at that dinner, You don't think Jesse running up in house with gas and with all the info he has on both of them, he could use Todd to take out Jesse and Todd botches it?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I don't think Lydia will send the goons in UNTIL Todd has perfected Walts method. That's the reason why she had Todd give Declan a nice trip to Belize with no layover. She wants the 99.1% purity of Walts cook. But what she might do is send a travel brochure to Hank and Jesse.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Crazy ass episode....Walt is so damn evil now. If it aint the Goat show it def has the goat writing. I dont think Jesse's reaction was forced at all when he figured out the ricin incident I knew instantly why he was wildin. It was easy to put 2 and 2 together if u remember season 4

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
so that pink stuffed animal in the pool in all the openings is remnants of the fire ?
what is the significance of that whole deal ?

I believe that is debris from the plane crash frrom season 3 is it? Anyways Jesse was dating this meth head named Jane . They had a relapse and she was choking on her own vomit after shooting up and Walt came through and let her choke to death. Her father was a air traffic controller and you can follow the rest

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
it was this shyt

I think the hug was sincere from Walt, Jesse wasn't tripping over the the thought that Walt was possibly sending him to Belize, he was tripping over the fact he put the pieces together and realized Walt poisoned Brock and was using that whole situation to manipulate Jesse. For the 2nd time in his relationship with Jesse, the fly episode being the first, Walt was being sincere with Jesse and the opposite effect happened.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I believe that is debris from the plane crash frrom season 3 is it? Anyways Jesse was dating this meth head named Jane . They had a relapse and she was choking on her own vomit after shooting up and Walt came through and let her choke to death. Her father was a air traffic controller and you can follow the rest

i haven't been able to see newer episodes but is that still part of the opening theme ?
if so wouldn't it be something more important than something that happened in season 3 ?
the emphasis on that pink thing floating in the water has got to be deeper than something that has already happened, right :wtf:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I think the hug was sincere from Walt, Jesse wasn't tripping over the the thought that Walt was possibly sending him to Belize, he was tripping over the fact he put the pieces together and realized Walt poisoned Brock and was using that whole situation to manipulate Jesse. For the 2nd time in his relationship with Jesse, the fly episode being the first, Walt was being sincere with Jesse and the opposite effect happened.
In the moment it may have been sincere... but its significance in the overall story arc is as a kiss of death

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I truly think Walt cares for jesse and even hank in his own way ( or at least tells himself he does). It would be so easy to send hank and Jesse to Belize as opposed to trying the tacts he went . Making jesses disappear and having hanks brakes mysteriously stop working would make walts life much Easier .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only problem with the show has been the ricin cigarette thing and how such a tightly plotted show left the biggest plot point up to something so sloppy and complicated .