"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what about it? :childplease: nikka had blood just squirt on him. meanwhile, walt over there fidgeting in his chair, begging for his life like a bytch
yo jessie is clearly sittin there lookin shocked. at least as shocked as walt

no point arguin it i guess :yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see how this will play out now, Jesse is the rabid dog that needs to be put down, Todd left Walt a message that he didn't listen too you yet, Walt will be okay with teaching Todd the process to cook the good meth if he takes care of his rabid dog Jesse, Jesse will see Todd coming i bet and kill him, I think Todd will have some back-up that will Kill Hank or wound someone close to Walt in the attack, since 1 of the nazis will survive, he will give up the info on Walt as a plea in the case. With Todd dead or jailed from the failed attack, his people will put the pressure on Walt to cook, but he will refuse and they go for young Jesse, they have a lab being set up in New Mexico that Lydia and the Czechs set up. This will be where the final part of the show ends.
:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
my prediction: walt jr is in the house listening to his earbuds. comes out right before jesse lights the place on fire "WH-WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" that's when jesse tells him that mr white is the devil

:deadmanny:

9916010-large.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
what about it? :childplease: nikka had blood just squirt on him. meanwhile, walt over there fidgeting in his chair, begging for his life like a bytch
I don't seem too remember Walt begging for his life at all, i think you need to watch the scene with fresh eyes again, this was to me Walt playing Gus like he played everyone, Gus is fully in command right?Well Gale is dead and Victor just cooked a batch of trash meth, wasting at least a weeks worth of meth, Gus kills Victor because he can't kill Walt now, he is stuck with him like Jesse said, where you going to find a cook that will produce 99.1% purity? He killed Victor for being seen at the crime scene and out of frustration for not being able to kill Walt. He took a half measure there just like Mike spoke about, he said the guy was pleading with him not to shoot and he was squirming all over until he went silent like a dog, Mike said if he would touch his wife 1 more time he would kill him and so and so, well the meth business was Gus's wife, Walter abused it and Gus failed to act and Walt won because he listens and adapts quicker than most people. Look at the scene where he pretends to give up Jesse to Mike again, he pleads for his life, look at his pleading and look at Gale pleading, see the difference?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I see how this will play out now, Jesse is the rabid dog that needs to be put down, Todd left Walt a message that he didn't listen too you yet, Walt will be okay with teaching Todd the process to cook the good meth if he takes care of his rabid dog Jesse, Jesse will see Todd coming i bet and kill him, I think Todd will have some back-up that will Kill Hank or wound someone close to Walt in the attack, since 1 of the nazis will survive, he will give up the info on Walt as a plea in the case. With Todd dead or jailed from the failed attack, his people will put the pressure on Walt to cook, but he will refuse and they go for young Jesse, they have a lab being set up in New Mexico that Lydia and the Czechs set up. This will be where the final part of the show ends.

Breh, you're all over the place here. None of this will happen.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
We were wondering what would be the tipping point for Jesse to do a complete turn on Walt. We got the answer last night. It felt slightly forced but it made enough sense in the story arc.

I don't see Jesse snitching....but he will now work with Hank to take Walt down. I hope Hank even shows Jesse the DVD confession. :heh:

Skyler has been wearing white almost every day brehs...:lupe:

Todd shows Walt that Gale type of respect. It's almost like Gale respected the chemistry side the most and Todd respects the business/gangster shyt the most. They idolize/idolized him.

It's almost a forgone conclusion that they end with the same fate. Flying too close to the sun shyt :youngsabo:

The Whites are taking a vacation in the next episode. I wonder what brings them back to ABQ.

....but where in the blue fukk was Holly this episode? Who's been watching her?

:dwillhuh:
*staycation

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I say Jesse ends up going to hank and they work together to bring down Walt, Lydia finds out and like the paranoid bytch she is, she sends the goons after them all, meanwhile Walt tries to skip town to avoid the heat.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Hats off for the creativity. Interesting prediction.