"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
look at this shyt :heh: walt over there literally shytting his pants while jesse just lookin like :skip:
Not true everyone jumped, Mike even pointed his gun at Gus ready to blast, i think at that moment even Mike had to fall back know his place, he takes out the trash and makes sure the house clean but he is far from a boss, Jesse was jumping around also, but Walt eyes were opened up to Gus here, Gus stared in right in the face when he did it, this was a message to Walt only. Like on boardwalk empire when Narcise says "kings only deal with kings" and Walt got the message.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I see how this will play out now, Jesse is the rabid dog that needs to be put down, Todd left Walt a message that he didn't listen too you yet, Walt will be okay with teaching Todd the process to cook the good meth if he takes care of his rabid dog Jesse, Jesse will see Todd coming i bet and kill him, I think Todd will have some back-up that will Kill Hank or wound someone close to Walt in the attack, since 1 of the nazis will survive, he will give up the info on Walt as a plea in the case. With Todd dead or jailed from the failed attack, his people will put the pressure on Walt to cook, but he will refuse and they go for young Jesse, they have a lab being set up in New Mexico that Lydia and the Czechs set up. This will be where the final part of the show ends.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamnyaman huell, so slick with it

2921xsk.jpg