"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
He is a bytch for trying to torch the man's house instead of going to see him.

Walt vs Jesse, hank, and the racist cacs :wow:

Fixed

This dude is catching it from all sides. I expect the mexican mobsters to come after his ass to so in the end it'll be a who done it as to who killed Walt.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Great fukking episode :banderas:
reactiongifs.com

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Oh shyt...there goes Walt's house :lupe:
Except he doesn't burn the house down. I am thinking he going not do it because the house is up in the flash forward. No doubt Jesse going to work with Hank and Todd crew will be in affect again getting at Jesse for talking. This is the greatest show in history.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
off topic ---- Yooo this Low winter sun any good? Dudes hacking limbs off on opening scene

back to Breaking Bad, so Jessie realized Huell was a beast at pick pocketing cuz he lifted the weed. Then he recalled his cig getting lifted, and connected the dots... damn. Imagive if Walt told him about Jane

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Incredible ep. I thought the first 2 eps were great and this ep took a shyt on those.

If the rest of the season is even half as good as this, this is the GOAT. It's already my personal GOAT, tied with "The Wire", but if they end this well it'll be cemented as the GOAT.

Fred.