"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
they NEVER showed him with kids. or his wife. also when mike, gus and jesse went to mexico on that trip when they killed the don, gus didn't even wanna get on the hoes when they came out. he was just standing there like :yawn:
This shyt got me dying :laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...s/?_r=1&gwh=BF7909035FEED81A1B8711B06533372B&

belize-jumbo.jpg

Fred.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Brandon and Walt breaking into Carol's house, listen to Badger say he served time at camp with a guy who did B&E , has to be Todd since he has no record also. Even throwaway stuff like this shows why Vince G is the man.

:russ: fukking hilarious. i've never seen this. we should have gotten more walt/badger interactions

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I havent seen the new eps of the series (sorry Hex)....

but I'm reading through the last couple pages and watching cats nitpick the smallest lil shyt in the show.....

it's reminding me of a quote from comic writer Grant Morrison. A fan at a panel asked him how old was Batman and related Bat-characters, since he was writing them at the time.

Grant was like none of that small shyt matters, cause the characters arent real.

Grant Morrison said:
they always say kids cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality... and that's actually bullshyt. If the kid is watching The Little Mermaid, the kid knows that the crabs that talk are nothing like the crabs at the beach that don't talk. The kid really knows the difference.

Then you got an adult, and the adult cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality!

No, see.. cause you bring an adult some fantasy, and the first thing they say is "How did he get that way? Why does he dress like that?? How did that happen!?"

IT'S NOT REAL! :mindblown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I havent seen the new eps of the series (sorry Hex)....

but I'm reading through the last couple pages and watching cats nitpick the smallest lil shyt in the show.....

it's reminding me of a quote from comic writer Grant Morrison. A fan at a panel asked him how old was Batman and related Bat-characters, since he was writing them at the time.

Grant was like none of that small shyt matters, cause the characters arent real.
Something my uncle said to me when I was a kid watching batman 3. Two face hijacks the safe. Batman does all this shyt which leads to the safe, flying from 1000 ft in the air, perfectly back into the bank and back where it belongs

Me - "Yea right. How did he measure that and get it to fly in there perfectly like that"

Unc - "You're watching a movie about a man in bat suit, with gadgets, fighting a two faced man and you're questioning the bank vault"

Me - :snoop: